Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else noticed the improvements in voice acting?

AdunSaveMe

Like, okay, a lot of it wouldn't make it into a play, sure. But it's gotten a LOT better.

I use the Raven operator voice. She actually sounded really good. I have no idea who these people are, but I want to hear more of them. The other voices don't really do it for me, but even they've gotten a lot better than they originally were. Teshin is fantastic, as is the Lotus. Whoever did the voice for the older Queen nailed the hell out of it. Ballas is still wonderful to listen to.

Really though, Teshin sounds great.

If I had any complaints, it would be that the older lines clash a lot simply because they were recorded when the actors had less experience. Most of the Lotus' old lines seem a bit out of place now, as do all the operator dialogue ones, like "my Warframe is strooooong" and "FOR THE TENNO". It would be nice if they were re-recorded, but not necessary.

Not saying that they were bad before. They're just better now.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

I liked my Owl voice, actually. The actor did put in a lot of emotion to it. Was really surprised by it.

Everyone did a great job, but who actually stole the show was Ordis though. We don't appreciate enough the job his actor does.

I'd like Ordis more if I could completely disable all of his non-quest transmissions.

11 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Like, okay, a lot of it wouldn't make it into a play, sure. But it's gotten a LOT better.

I use the Raven operator voice. She actually sounded really good. I have no idea who these people are, but I want to hear more of them. The other voices don't really do it for me, but even they've gotten a lot better than they originally were. Teshin is fantastic, as is the Lotus. Whoever did the voice for the older Queen nailed the hell out of it. Ballas is still wonderful to listen to.

If I had any complaints, it would be that the older lines clash a lot simply because they were recorded when the actors had less experience. Most of the Lotus' old lines seem a bit out of place now, as do all the operator dialogue ones, like "my Warframe is strooooong" and "FOR THE TENNO". It would be nice if they were re-recorded, but not necessary.

Looks like I'm not the only one who liked the Raven voice. But seriously though, couldn't agree more, back when my Operator sounded so emotionless and stiff, now it sounds very good and I'm glad with it.

My only complaints is that they didn't re-do some of the more genereic voicelines like "For the Tenno" or "We fought with honor" like you said and the quality voiceline can only be experienced while during the quest.

Many of my friends use Raven and they seemed to love it in TWW. It appears that voice fits perfectly with the "don't call me a chiiiiild" part Tenno were acting out.

I used Owl and i loathed it. Not because it was bad, oh no. The actor did such a good job on bringing out the inner brat in Owl's voice, i wanted to smack the Void out of him with the blunt-end of my Vectis. Truly an excellent voice-acting. Bravo!

And yes, we must not forget Ordis. The banter with him prior to the mountain was the one time i found myself laughing out loud during the quest.

I also really like the Queen's voices. (On that note, it seems Kuva Fortress transmissions of Worm don't have subtitles, while in the Devstream DE showcased it, they had subs. huh.)

5 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Everyone did a great job, but who actually stole the show was Ordis though. We don't appreciate enough the job his actor does.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But seriously. My personal favorite voices are Heron for the Male Voice and Raven for the Female Voice, and they both sound pretty great from what I've seen and heard. They're still the top dogs, from what I can tell.

On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 10:15 AM, AdunSaveMe said:

Hohoho the older queens voice was @(*()$ awesome, as teshins