Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K I'm done

CityOfTrees

Been on forums since hydroid release.

Been extremely kind to people from the start.

Lately though I think this place is getting to me too much.

I've seen too many "exemplary" people here. I think I'm starting to become one of them.

And so, after properly checking exactly what the state of this place is today, I've decided.

Bye guys. Warframe might have a great community but this ain't it, I'll stick with the players themselves.

I'd like to thank those who are still not giving in to the evils here, keep trying and don't give up.

Edited by BeeOverlord

I'ma  bit tipsy now so this may or may not make much sense.  Honestly, I'm not even really sure if I understood the OP but here goes:

People suck.  Many people get their kicks from being a-holes on the internet because internet anonymity gives them courage they don't have in real life.  Try your best not to let them get to you and just know that your real life is better than theirs.  If they had a good life, they wouldn't be trying so hard to bring others down (misery loves company).

Okay I need some sleep now lol this rum and coke has me feeling reeeealy good :D.

14 hours ago, BeeOverlord said:

Been on forums since hydroid release.

Been extremely kind to people from the start.

Lately though I think this place is getting to me too much.

I've seen too many "exemplary" people here. I think I'm starting to become one of them.

And so, after properly checking exactly what the state of this place is today, I've decided.

Bye guys. Warframe might have a great community but this ain't it, I'll stick with the players themselves.

I'd like to thank those who are still not giving in to the evils here, keep trying and don't give up.

Sad to see you go considering that you were a considerably better human being than me