The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Arsenal Crash/Disconnection

datomica2

this bug came with the latest hotfix or the one before it can`t exactly tell which...whenever I go to my arsenal and make some heavy changes (style, builds or equipping new weapons) the game either forces me out or crashes after showing -network not responding- error....I checked my connection but it`s working fine and I don`t get any lag in missions....to aovid this crash I have to do the changes in small chunks like change color then leave arsenal then get in again, change attachments then leave again and so on...also the game sometimes lags while updating account info after missions and causes same crash...

1 hour ago, datomica2 said:

this bug came with the latest hotfix or the one before it can`t exactly tell which...whenever I go to my arsenal and make some heavy changes (style, builds or equipping new weapons) the game either forces me out or crashes after showing -network not responding- error....I checked my connection but it`s working fine and I don`t get any lag in missions....to aovid this crash I have to do the changes in small chunks like change color then leave arsenal then get in again, change attachments then leave again and so on...also the game sometimes lags while updating account info after missions and causes same crash...

Do you happen to see a crash window pop up telling you to submit the crash to us?
If so, could you tell us the WAR-#### that appears on the last page of that window?

sJ5FxZh.jpg

If you do not see this window, then could you please submit a support ticket to us with a copy of your EE.log immediately after you have had the crash occur? Your EE.log can be found here, and you can submit a support ticket here.

Thanks.

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

Update : I think the bug is related to  -network not responding- message. it appeared in missions too and either causes freezing or losing rewards/force out at the end of missions...sometimes disconnects chat in the process for a minute or less...not only in team though..happens in solo too in middle of the mission...

29 minutes ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

We just released an update for Warframe that should improve performance in the Arsenal. Can you please restart your game and take another look? 

Thanks.

The problem got fixed before the update when I used -verify cache- feature in launch pad...

10 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

We just released an update for Warframe that should improve performance in the Arsenal. Can you please restart your game and take another look? 

Thanks.

*Rather than starting a new thread I'm just gonna post here since it might be related to the same problem

That latest patch actually gave me lag every time I switch gear in the arsenal, even when switching from the same two of them.
the game didn't do that before that hotfix, and it's also installed on an SSD and shouldn't be doing that anyway.

Fridays first patch actually fixed the same kind of lag but when you switch to your operator in a mission
it was all smooth until the patch that came 10h ago which made everything lag now.

[EDIT]

Here is a video of it.

Edited by Ahcruna

11 hours ago, Ahcruna said:

*Rather than starting a new thread I'm just gonna post here since it might be related to the same problem

That latest patch actually gave me lag every time I switch gear in the arsenal, even when switching from the same two of them.
the game didn't do that before that hotfix, and it's also installed on an SSD and shouldn't be doing that anyway.

Fridays first patch actually fixed the same kind of lag but when you switch to your operator in a mission
it was all smooth until the patch that came 10h ago which made everything lag now.

Yeah I've got the same issue where loading things in the arsenal causes the game to lag...  also on an ssd....