Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do I request a reset?

(XBOX)emptytoystore

Question

Hey guys I'm new to the game and I have been playing for maybe two days.

I enjoy it a lot but I chose volt as my starter frame I want to see if it's a way I can restart and pick Excalibur as my neck starter instead while keeping my live account. 

I read somewhere  you need to request a reset from the Dev's how do I send one 

9 answers to this question

You'll need to check with support about something like that, the link can be found at the bottom of any forum page.

Having checked myself though, it is not possible to reset your warframe account.

If you're set on  starting over, you'll need to make a new account.

But Volt is a fine warframe, you'll find plenty more that you'll enjoy playing with as well and will be able to build an Excalibur for yourself eventually. Don't feel like you're missing out on too much just because you chose a different direction, your experience will still be your own.

5 minutes ago, FLSH_BNG said:

You'll need to check with support about something like that, the link can be found at the bottom of any forum page.

Having checked myself though, it is not possible to reset your warframe account.

If you're set on  starting over, you'll need to make a new account.

But Volt is a fine warframe, you'll find plenty more that you'll enjoy playing with as well and will be able to build an Excalibur for yourself eventually. Don't feel like you're missing out on too much just because you chose a different direction, your experience will still be your own.

I appreciate your response i like volt too he's a clean frame i guess after playing a couple days i see my own playstyle coming out more. 

As an alternate solution, you don't need to reset your account to get Excalibur. His parts can be gotten from a boss enemy called Ambulas. It may seem far away, but you can also have someone help you get to that mission to make it much easier.

This way, you lose no progress and get to keep everything you have now, as well as get a new Warframe on top of your current one.

I started off with Volt, he was fine and is a fine Warframe.  While at 2 days in it might seem like a big deal to get new frames, you quickly reach a point at which their acquisition is really just dependent on if you want them.  That and all the early frames (excal, rhino, ember, frost, Oberon even) have very modest (by today's standards) building requirements. 

Even if you end up chucking Volt his leveling will atleast add to your mastery rank.  If you need any pointers or some help in the game look me up, my SN on here is my Xbox live SN.  

you Cannot reset your account you would have to make a whole new xbox account. Excalibur is only farmed off pluto if you find a good clan with a decent community you may be able to get some higher ranked guys to speed run the boss fights and farm the frame, also another good starter frame which you can get early is rhino which is farmable on venus - Fossa and also frost on Mars (war) and then valkyr on Jupiter very hearty and useful frames. if you have any problems i do have a few suggestions for xbox clans and also have an account and help the xbox community regularly even tho the account isnt as well maintained as my ps4 account. 

Volt as your starter frame is fine, and he's just as viable as Excalibur for old and new players.  If you really want Excalibur, see if you can find people to help you farm his parts in Pluto.  Another option is buying Excal for 75 plats at the market if you're feeling impatient.  It comes with a slot (worth 20 p) and preinstalled Orokin Reactor (worth 20 p) so it's a pretty good deal.  I don't normally recommend buying frames at the market, but Excal was my exception.   Excal is still my most used Warframe.

If you're struggling with Volt, I'm sure people here are more than happy to give you tips and advice.  

42 minutes ago, (XB1)emptytoystore said:

I appreciate your response i like volt too he's a clean frame i guess after playing a couple days i see my own playstyle coming out more. 

Excal, despite being billed as a beginner frame, actually drops from Pluto of all places, making him one of the last frames you can farm, with only Saryn, Chroma, and Mesa being deeper in the star chart.

Rhino, who drops from the Jackal on Venus is a decent substitute until you get that deep in the star chart, and is an excellent generalist.  He's a bit slow, but between his Iron Skin ability giving a bunch of bonus HP, Roar's rather hefty and long running damage buff (+75% damage for 30 seconds at max level before mods), and Stomp's combination of damage and CC, and there are very few situations a Rhino can't hold his own in.

But, generally speaking, with enough time and effort, you can get all the frames built and stored, giving you the perfect tool to any problem.  I do feel you though on Volt, though.  An excellent frame with a lot of useful skills, but he's just not my favorite.