Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overwatch 18-22 free weekend

kasalaba

Tried it.

It's a good game for sure, kinda fun but there are 2 things that stop me from purchasing it in the near future:

1) Very limited amount of characters. Considering that i dismissed playing like half of them right away paying 25-50% to play same 5 characters forever seems like a bad idea. I'd rather buy Titfanfall 2.

2) The reason i participated in the first place is to test how my PC can handle the game. One word: poorly. With natural resolution, 100% scale and MIN/OFF on all graphical settings the game barely hold 30-40 fps and would drop to 20-25 on certain maps and heavy teamfights making aiming (and tus playing the game efficiently) an impossible task.

Yeah, no play time for this one until i get a new better PC...

2 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

Tried it.

It's a good game for sure, kinda fun but there are 2 things that stop me from purchasing it in the near future:

1) Very limited amount of characters. Considering that i dismissed playing like half of them right away paying 25-50% to play same 5 characters forever seems like a bad idea. I'd rather buy Titfanfall 2.

2) The reason i participated in the first place is to test how my PC can handle the game. One word: poorly. With natural resolution, 100% scale and MIN/OFF on all graphical settings the game barely hold 30-40 fps and would drop to 20-25 on certain maps and heavy teamfights making aiming (and tus playing the game efficiently) an impossible task.

Yeah, no play time for this one until i get a new better PC...

Apparently there are some known bugs with the current graphics drivers and the game. The first open weekend I played, I played. Now I couldn't join a game without going to 1 fps. There is a note in the AMD patch that overwatch has an issue and nvidia is said to have the same problem. Also models not being loaded in time has been noted. So always keep in mind the bugs and patches. It may become both playable and to your liking in the future.

Now that this is over lets get back to all the lore hype and the new primes.

Thanks for being civil, I mean it.

Overwatch? Free weekend? Try team fortress 2.

Exactly like overwatch

Has hats

Has clothes

Has everything

Less toxic (but still toxic)

Always free

If you don't mind unusual hats then tf2 is a fun game with a decent yet toxic community

Doesn't force its memes down your throat

1 hour ago, heskaroid said:

Overwatch? Free weekend? Try team fortress 2.

Exactly like overwatch

Has hats

Has clothes

Has everything

Less toxic (but still toxic)

Always free

If you don't mind unusual hats then tf2 is a fun game with a decent yet toxic community

Doesn't force its memes down your throat

I don't get why people get into this "TF2 vs Overwatch" mentality.

TF2 was a good game. It still is. Overwatch is also a good game, but that doesn't mean TF2 is lesser for it.