Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Some TWW and 2nd Dream lore thoughts

Xardis

Is Stalker a Dax or a Tenno? This could mean a lot. A Dax could be killed, but if he was a rouge Tenno, thats another story. We now know that he can be an Orokin like the Queen(s) (we still dont know if the one that survived was of Orokin per say) - those are the ruling class, they do not have power themselves, they can bestow it on others at the cost of they full loyalty - not to Orokin, to the holder of Kuva. This could possibly be a big twist if the other Queen can control him like Teshin. In theory, if we will hold a Kuva Scepter we could control him as well, if he is a Dax I mean.

Did we actualy kill Hunhow by splitting the War? I dont belive so. He was to only Sentient in Origin system, he wouldnt be so dumb to transfer himself into so fragile object. The other question - is he planning somethin big? Most certainly, if not a direct attack, he will at least try to assasinate, incapacitate or coerce Lotus in the near future. Or he will call his friends to Origin system from Oort cloud or other place they escaped.

Also, does the Queen have any control over Vor? That could be intresting to know.

Edited by Xardis

3 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Is Stalker a Dax or a Tenno? This could mean a lot. A Dax could be killed, but if he was a rouge Tenno, thats another story.

Stalker is a Tenno as far as the lore indicates and ignoring any headcanons or fan theories. There is absolutely nothing alluding to Stalker being a Dax.

5 minutes ago, Xardis said:

We now know that he can be an Orokin like the Queen(s) (we still dont know if the one that survived was of Orokin per say) - those are the ruling class, they do not have power themselves, they can bestow it on others at the cost of they full loyalty - not to Orokin, to the holder of Kuva. This could possibly be a big twist if the other Queen can control him like Teshin. In theory, if we will hold a Kuva Scepter we could control him as well, if he is a Dax I mean.

There is nothing suggesting that Stalker is an Orokin in the same way the Grineer Queens are. The Worm Queen is Orokin. Where did you get this from? Again, nothing points to Stalker being a Dax, so they won't be controlling him and players won't either.

8 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Did we actualy kill Hunhow by splitting the War? I dont belive so. He was to only Sentient in Origin system, he wouldnt be so dumb to transfer himself into so fragile object. The other question - is he planning somethin big? Most certainly, if not a direct attack, he will at least try to assasinate, incapacitate or coerce Lotus in the near future. Or he will call his friends to Origin system from Oort cloud or other place they escaped.

Hunhow isn't dead. His real body is still in the Uranus oceans. Every Sentient fragment on the moon and ETC, is a part of him. He will return. His goal was never to destroy Lotus, he wants to reclaim her to get his daughter back.

According to Steve, Corrupted Vor technically hasn't even happened yet, he has still only just recently been demoted to captain and told not to investigate the tenno further, and instead just destroy them:

I think by the time he's corrupted he'll have already defected and couldn't care less about the queens and is on his own void-fueled power trip.

Edited by rapt0rman