Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"meanwhile @ De's Meeting" Thread Got Removed >:

hydrater

But it doesnt look scandalous, it's a clear complain trying to hide behind something else to gain some bit of validity.

THE IDEA THAT THEY ONLY RELEASE MELEE WEAPONS TO GLOSS OVER THE FACT THAT PLAYERS ARE MAKING GROUPED COMPLAINTS IS SCANDALOUS. How are you not getting the point yet?! The complaints do have validity in that they are being made by more than one person!

I missed the first thread so I just wanna say thanks for the comics. Big fan of satire. Got a couple of laughs out of me.

Also seems like there was just a misunderstanding about why the original thread was removed so it's nice to see community manager/s and/or mods are dealing with things fairly :)

If you have S#&$ internet, expect problems. It isn't up to DE to solve your slow packet flow. Play solo if you don't like it lol. 

They will more than likely look into dedis if the PS4 version of the game takes off and only after this game gets out of beta, because right now the playerbase just isn't big enough to bring in the money they'll need for the dedis they'll need. Those things ain't cheap, and would put them in debt at the moment I expect, which would make it a stupid business decision seeing as they're still in beta. 

I could be wrong and they could be sitting on gold thrones, though I'd like to doubt that.

Or you know, offer a limited dedicated test trial for a smaller number of people to see if a plat fee per month system for your own host would be profitable.

But didnt say stereotypical view i said a personal opinion based on this specific wants.

Dude, all you ever do is argue for the sake of arguing, but your ability to write high school level English is so utterly terrible that you could not get a point across if you had one in the first place.

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic or performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent to shame individuals, or society as a whole, into improvement.

This will do nothing to shut your worthless hole, but for FACK'S SAKE, THERE is a definition for you - get your sh1t straight, just this once.

Edited by psyanide

Or you know, offer a limited dedicated test trial for a smaller number of people to see if a plat fee per month system for your own host would be profitable.

If you want this game to become subscription based then that's a whole other ball game, they can afford the repayments for the servers and just rent them that way. For a company as small as DE, server rental doesn't make sense if the game doesn't have a subscription, and like I said they likely haven't made enough to buy their own.

Edited by iamSippyCup

THE IDEA THAT THEY ONLY RELEASE MELEE WEAPONS TO GLOSS OVER THE FACT THAT PLAYERS ARE MAKING GROUPED COMPLAINTS IS SCANDALOUS. How are you not getting the point yet?! The complaints do have validity in that they are being made by more than one person!

im not talking about the melee weapon thing but the one complaining about Orokin stuff.

And, no, simply a complain is made it doesnt magically make it a valid point.

im not talking about the melee weapon thing but the one complaining about Orokin stuff.

And, no, simply a complain is made it doesnt magically make it a valid point.

You're making the same invalid point over and over and over again. You're an idiot, I'm done.

Dude, all you ever do is argue for the sake of arguing, but your ability to write high school level English is so utterly terrible that you could not get a point across if you had one in the first place.

Yes, i know, if you disagree with you i am a troll, etc. People must have one opinion.

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic or performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent to shame individuals, or society as a whole, into improvement.

I know what satire is... but satire is not you complaining about something you dont like and acting like you are trying to make a point.

This will do nothing to shut your worthless hole, but for FACK'S SAKE, THERE is a definition for you - get your sh1t straight, just this once.

Yes, personal attacks will get this thread closed like the other and then you folks will act like there is some sort of conspiracy to get more validation from you complains of why isnt everything free and being release this very second. 

Yes, i know, if you disagree with you i am a troll, etc. People must have one opinion.

I know what satire is... but satire is not you complaining about something you dont like and acting like you are trying to make a point.

Yes, personal attacks will get this thread closed like the other and then you folks will act like there is some sort of conspiracy to get more validation from you complains of why isnt everything free and being release this very second. 

You understand satire in about as much as Americans understand irony.

I understand satire in about as much that a guy being thrown out the window is not what turns a complain into something satirical.

This is what the internet has done to the masses, they copy paste whatever on top of something else and think some valid statement is being made.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Hey! I get irony! ... I cannot come up with an example just here and now but I TOTALLY GET IT, honest  :D

N Sippy, I warn you now - argue with Mak directly for too long and you will go batcrap cray cray and likely bust one of your PC peripherals in protest to his dogmatic evasion of common sense. It's like arguing with Deadpool, except that Mak understands humor about as well as he does satire :X 

Hey! I get irony! ... I cannot come up with an example just here and now but I TOTALLY GET IT, honest  :D

N Sippy, I warn you now - argue with Mak directly for too long and you will go batcrap cray cray and likely bust one of your PC peripherals in protest to his dogmatic evasion of common sense. It's like arguing with Deadpool, except that Mak understands humor about as well as he does satire :X 

Ironically, that was pretty clever.

I actually feel more stupid, I just had to read your second paragraph three times. 

In memory of 232 upvotes, 10k views and 12 pages.

ZTMpsZ7.png

this pic was garbage in the first thread and still is garbage.

Friday is always a day we get new stuff. The things you whine about in the pic will be added via big updates.

So your wonderful pic is just BS.....

this pic was garbage in the first thread and still is garbage.

Friday is always a day we get new stuff. The things you whine about in the pic will be added via big updates.

So your wonderful pic is just BS.....

The point is that it's a new MELEE weapon. We have too damn many of them.