Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"meanwhile @ De's Meeting" Thread Got Removed >:

hydrater

Nice try, but it wont change anything. Why would it? New update somewhere near, it will shut displeased for some time and keep plat-flow steady (because if you have trouble with rng and most of new stuff will surely delivered through it, you can always help yourself and developers). And if things will get like super bad and desperate, fabled, void-dark or whatever-based frame will save the day.

Worst part in all this: i supported those decisions.

P.S. Can anyone archive those comics somewhere? I chuckled at some of them.

Somehow I think a lot of people don't understand that the thread got moved for review because of the people making personal attacks against each other.  Sadly those people ended up making more posts than the comics.  The comics are rather amusing.

Totally. The comics started out to be a great look into player feelings about a number of things, but turned pretty nasty at the end by insulting each other instead of focusing on the adopted "comic-inspired" ways to provide feedback to us. The thread currently sits in "Revision queue" in the ComMod area.

Totally. The comics started out to be a great look into player feelings about a number of things, but turned pretty nasty at the end by insulting each other instead of focusing on the adopted "comic-inspired" ways to provide feedback to us. The thread currently sits in "Revision queue" in the ComMod area.

So have you taken into revision any of the things that were stated in these comics?

Because new content and guns would be much nicer then new melee weapons.

Would the popularity of these threads indicate that the only way to get DE to notice the community is to mercilessly make fun of DE? or am I making false assumptions 

OH man, I could totally help with that.

Granted I think DERebecca and most of the developer team hate me now.

P.S. Warbros are #1

So have you taken into revision any of the things that were stated in these comics?

Because new content and guns would be much nicer then new melee weapons.

You DO know that they are continuously working on that right?

Certain thing just take longer than others.

You DO know that they are continuously working on that right?

Certain thing just take longer than others.

Random capitalized letter does not help me understand your point.

But yes, I do realize, however, adding new animations and stats to a weapon diverts their resources. And doing it every other week is not efficient when players get them only for mastery rank.

hydrator keep it up, I liked reading the last one due to all the knock-offs towards how de does things and how players think and do things

I do the same S#&$ at UPS and people love the truth of it put out like that. makes the job a little fun for them when around the person bringing it up. ...unless they are humorous wastes of space

Would the popularity of these threads indicate that the only way to get DE to notice the community is to mercilessly make fun of DE? or am I making false assumptions 

Many assumptions can be made about the results of threads that end up in the Report Center and Revision Queue, the variable(s) you choose to identify as causal factor(s) is (are) up to you. I would say what started as tame, welcome, and fair criticism derailed into a bad place that became disrespectful to each other. The original thread has been restored and cleaned up: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/71782-meanwhile-at-des-meeting/

The OP posted this around the midway mark:

Original intention:

Pick on DE's faults to lighten the community's spirit

Resultant effect:

B****** debates

As always.

Thread will thrive with this "original intention" in mind.