Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojos Should Have 8 As Maximum Players In A Session

The7thGuardian

I think 4 players is not enough in a game session when entering or making a session in the dojo. Because there are 3 things:

1) DUELING ROOM "CHEERLEADING" AND AUDIENCE

Because when you are fighting in a duel, you feel alone when dueling because there are only 2 or no audience at all. And as we seen in movies, there is always an audience. This will also give encouragement to the duelers.

2) TRAINING ROOM (in the new update *if there will be*) 

In training room, you can also compete with more players to give excitement and courage for players and competitors. And the dojo will be way more fun.

3) CLANMEMBER'S MEETINGS AND HANG OUTS

To make the dojo a place to hang out and to be a family with other clan mates, there should also be more players in each session in order to do this. And meetings will also be more organized and ordrly for warlords and higher ranked players.

Well, just try to gather all your clan in your dojo, and you'll see what happen. (Unless you have strict NAT, and nothing will happen 'cause you won't connect to anyone nor anyone will connect to you)

8 as a maximum in session???

LOL no.

firstly its rare i ever find anyone else in the dojo to begin with.

secondly some clans have 5k+ members, why should only 8 be allowed to do something at the same time.

also why should people have to have an audience to duel, seems stupid. half the time its just people waiting around so they can fight.

and lastly, making a session for dojo, uh how about just joining the dojo and skip the intricacies and complicating everything for everyone else

the dojos are currently dead content aside from retrieving clan weapon blue prints. considering the dojos are in alpha stage i suspect there will be many improvements made as well as many additions added to give a reason for continuing to return to it.

8 as a maximum in session???

LOL no.

firstly its rare i ever find anyone else in the dojo to begin with.

secondly some clans have 5k+ members, why should only 8 be allowed to do something at the same time.

also why should people have to have an audience to duel, seems stupid. half the time its just people waiting around so they can fight.

and lastly, making a session for dojo, uh how about just joining the dojo and skip the intricacies and complicating everything for everyone else

the dojos are currently dead content aside from retrieving clan weapon blue prints. considering the dojos are in alpha stage i suspect there will be many improvements made as well as many additions added to give a reason for continuing to return to it.

I think he thinks that there can only be 4 players in the dojo at any one time.

I think 4 players is not enough in a game session when entering or making a session in the dojo. Because there are 3 things:

Huh?  Even this video shows more than 8 in the Dojo (Even after the server reboot): 

And this was done 5 weeks ago.  I don't know what you're saying here; however I strongly believe you're not saying it right.  

To make the dojo a place to hang out and to be a family with other clan mates, there should also be more players in each session in order to do this. And meetings will also be more organized and ordrly for warlords and higher ranked players.

This might be interesting, however my experience with clan meetings outside of a game (like I've done in STO) always ends in drama.  

Well, for me, 8 is the maximum, so that no one will lag, nor no one will have internet connection problems.But if Steve said 50 or more, then I think they will fix the sessions and the connections between clan members around the world at the same time.

1) DUELING ROOM "CHEERLEADING" AND AUDIENCE

Because when you are fighting in a duel, you feel alone when dueling because there are only 2 or no audience at all. And as we seen in movies, there is always an audience. This will also give encouragement to the duelers.

2) TRAINING ROOM (in the new update *if there will be*) 

In training room, you can also compete with more players to give excitement and courage for players and competitors. And the dojo will be way more fun.

tumblr_mjmmecd6RT1qdx81qo1_500.jpg