Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubico Riven is goo, but how do I calculate my sick gains? (spoiler)

Snowbluff

Question

So I got a riven mod that gives roughly:

200% crit

67% reload speed (yes! I hate how long snipers take to reload)

-30% fire rate.

So I can make a rubico that can basically have 100% chance to crit. My question is how do I best mod this? The game doesn't really have tools to help my optimize my headsmasher.

11 answers to this question

Provided you're getting a high crit chance, it comes down to standard mods (damage/multishot), your chosen elements for whatever you intend to fight, and most importantly, crit damage mods. Shred should take care of your future fire rate issue as well, so that is convenient.

^

This is good, except use Primed Bane over Bladed Round when possible.

I believe Rubico's Zoom bonus is additive which means you're going to get more out of Primed Bane than Bladed Rounds.

Also never forma with two --- polarities unless you're using a utility mod like Vile Acceleration. Use the required Polarity for your Riven and Forma a D in the last spot so you have have access to Primed Cryo Rounds in addition to other elements.

51 minutes ago, Snowbluff said:

I'm not sure about a D polarity. Right now it only slots primed cryo

Unless your Riven mod cost is 18 you can fit it.

You just purposely let it be red when you don't use Primed Cryro. only costs 3 extra. Doing this requires 8 Forma though and like I said Riven mods have caused problems with capacity and needs to be fixed. They should not cost more than 16. IMO they should not cost anything but that's another topic.

https://goo.gl/jBrhI3

EDIT: Scratch that, I guess they're all 18 cost. I swear I saw some 14 and 16's.

Edited by Xzorn

1 minute ago, Xzorn said:

Unless your Riven mod cost is 18 you can fit it.

You just purposely let it be red when you don't use Primed Cryro. only costs 3 extra. Doing this requires 8 Forma though and like I said Riven mods have caused problems with capacity and needs to be fixed. They should not cost more than 16. IMO they should not cost anything but that's another topic.

https://goo.gl/jBrhI3

I'll check the cost when I get home then.

and I need like 20 forma for all of the weapons I'm modding now >.>

my rubico very universal build.. serration.split chamber.primed fast hands max.shred. point strike.vital sense. 2 element 90% in u case just replace primed fast hands with u riven mod...  pounch trough is very important on snipers and that bonus fire rate from shred will cover -fire rate from u riven mod

3 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

3s reload speed reset 2,5s duration of Combo counter, not sure that 67% will be enought, if  not, try Harkonar scope

3/1.67=1.796, so you have 0.7 seconds to fire another shot after reloading and keep the combo. This should be enough. Harkonar Scope is more for keeping the combo between engagements.