Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 18 Test

nickl3188

Question

Been stuck in the Mastery Rank 18 test for the past 45 minutes or so. Seems a bit long for 5 waves of defense... Probably has something to do with no wave counter in the corner by the minimap. And yes, I did do "Qualify" not "Practice". Any help por favor? ;-;

Update: Aborted mission because of the bug and now it says I failed it and have to wait the day for it to probably be bugged again. ;--; plis would love some help of any kind

Edited by nickl3188

13 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, nickl3188 said:

Been stuck in the Mastery Rank 18 test for the past 45 minutes or so. Seems a bit long for 5 waves of defense... Probably has something to do with no wave counter in the corner by the minimap. And yes, I did do "Qualify" not "Practice". Any help por favor? ;-;

Update: Aborted mission because of the bug and now it says I failed it and have to wait the day for it to probably be bugged again. ;--; plis would love some help of any kind

Sometimes, bugs happen. Warframe is still in Beta, and it's stated in its Terms of Service.

I think it was an isolated bug when your session launched. I'm not aware of any mass reports of this MRTest being broken. So you'll probably get fine tomorrow.

If it's not the case, you can consider submiting a request to the Support, explaining your problem.

Note that even if you don't pass your MRTest, even for weeks, your Mastery keeps growing in the background, as you level up new equipment. So nothing is lost, even if you are stuck with your test.

Thread Worm Holed from Feedback]General to Players helping Players.

Just now, Yaerion said:

Sometimes, bugs happen. Warframe is still in Beta, and it's stated in its Terms of Service.

I think it was an isolated bug when your session launched. I'm not aware of any mass reports of this MRTest being broken. So you'll probably get fine tomorrow.

If it's not the case, you can consider submiting a request to the Support, explaining your problem.

Note that even if you don't pass your MRTest, even for weeks, your Mastery keeps growing in the background, as you level up new equipment. So nothing is lost, even if you are stuck with your test.

Thread Worm Holed from Feedback]General to Players helping Players.

asked some people in a relay and they tested as well, same exact thing happened to them

3 minutes ago, nickl3188 said:

asked some people in a relay and they tested as well, same exact thing happened to them

Understood. It can be caused by a temporary server issue/overload, in that case everything will be ok tomorrow. But if not, this will be probably fixed in a near hotfix, so, don't panic. :)

Have a good day, Tenno!

4 minutes ago, Yaerion said:

Understood. It can be caused by a temporary server issue/overload, in that case everything will be ok tomorrow. But if not, this will be probably fixed in a near hotfix, so, don't panic. :)

Have a good day, Tenno!

I'm sending a bug report just in case, cause more accounts don't hurt, thanks =P