Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still no Valkyr P in Codex? Or any of the new Relics.

(PSN)Brexican

Question

7 answers to this question

Prime Equipment, like Event items, won't show in your Codex unless you already have it in your Inventory (or have in the past).

give a loud thanks to people that whined that the Codex showed all information in the game instead of being a personal Scanning checklist.
hm, i wonder what a Codex is. oh, literally a type of Encyclopedia, which lists everything in existence, not only what it feels like.

anyways, if you go to the Relic/Arcane section of the Codex, you will see the new Key Types listed. since you can't smart search in that area, you'll have to look for them manually. sorting by Name will help as the newest Keys usually sort last in every naming scheme.

11 hours ago, taiiat said:

Prime Equipment, like Event items, won't show in your Codex unless you already have it in your Inventory (or have in the past).

I have every Prime item (save for founders stuff) in my codex. Including things I haven't gotten yet. But no Valkyr or her goodies.

Edited by VisionAndVoice

17 hours ago, taiiat said:

give a loud thanks to people that whined that the Codex showed all information in the game instead of being a personal Scanning checklist.
hm, i wonder what a Codex is. oh, literally a type of Encyclopedia, which lists everything in existence, not only what it feels like.

anyways, if you go to the Relic/Arcane section of the Codex, you will see the new Key Types listed. since you can't smart search in that area, you'll have to look for them manually. sorting by Name will help as the newest Keys usually sort last in every naming scheme.

I've never owned Nekros Prime, Vauban Pruime, or Volt Prime. They are all in there. Same with some Primed weapons, and a bunch of weapons i've never owned. This is actually a bug.