Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simultaneous damage procs

J4CrownPrinceOfDemacia

Question

So I just recently made myself a staticor out of lack of secondaries and I've been thinking of builds to try. So here's my question. I'm trying to make a build for simultaneously applying aad procing radiation damage, the build that I'm thinking of at present would try to simultaneously apply corrosive damage to reduce armor, radiation for the damage increase, then blast to proc the radiation. I've been playing for maybe a year and a half now but never really expirimented with builds like this before. Can anyone tell me if this would work? And if so how would you go about doing so?

Edited by J4CrownPrinceOfDemacia
Grammar

6 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, J4CrownPrinceOfDemacia said:

So I just recently made myself a staticor out of lack of secondaries and ive been thinkinbof build to try. So here's my question. I'm tryin to make a build for simultaneously applying an procing radiation damage, the build that I'm thinking of at present would try to simultaneously apply corrosive damage to reduce armor, radiation for the damage increase, then blast to proc the radiation. I've been playing for maybe a year and a half now but never really expirimented with builds like this before. Can anyone tell me if this would work? And if so how would you go about doing so?

Worm Holed from General DIscussion to Players helping Players.

Status Procs occur at the impact of 1 projectile. One is picked among all damage types chosen in your build. The higher one damage type is in your build, the higher chance its status has to occur when the proc triggers.

3 minutes ago, Kainosh said:

Multishot allows you to shoot several bullets with one shot (each will proc on its own) .  Get Tysis, Multishot it,  balance out all 3 damages you listed and you get what you want.

Would it be possible to achieve the same with the staticor? Also side note, any ideas for phage it's the next weapon i plan on building. And thanks for the help

26 minutes ago, J4CrownPrinceOfDemacia said:

Can anyone tell me if this would work? And if so how would you go about doing so?

I can tell you now you won't need to rely on corrosive procs to deal damage.  Staticor does a nice amount of damage once charged up.  If you want to guarantee multiple procs with this weapon though, just spam quick-fire attacks without holding the mouse button down.

Regardless of weapon, how you mod it or how you fire it you can only apply one status proc at a time.  High fire rates can make it appear simultaneous though.

22 minutes ago, J4CrownPrinceOfDemacia said:

Would it be possible to achieve the same with the staticor? Also side note, any ideas for phage it's the next weapon i plan on building. And thanks for the help

If you go Staticor, try to achieve at least 80% proc chance (If you want to proc with just one shot).   

But you have to know that even at 100% chance, some of projectiles will just proc same effect.  At 3x multishot all 3 projectiles can proc radiation.  Most likely you will have to hit target few times to apply all 3 effects.

I recommend to have slightly more Corrosive damage (because it stacks...radiation and blast do not).  

I barely used Phage though. But its all the same anyway.  Dual status mods (scattering inferno and such), multishot, firerate...maybe some spread reduction...   Try Viral + Electric + Gas on it.   Should be fun...i think.