Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The dread

(XBOX)Wolf Bloodbros

Question

18 answers to this question

Just now, (XB1)Wolf Bloodbros said:

Yeah xD I already saw it spawn when I was whit a lvl 1 Nikana prime and Lanka XD

Keep running low level missions so when Stalker-chan spawns the enemies in the mission won't give you trouble, overwhelming you :>

Don't bring bring same element on all weapons and try not to CQC him a lot, he tends to 1shot you, so attack and back off when he doesn't attack anymore but looks like he is charging up, when he is charging up run far away and once he is done attack again!

4 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Keep running low level missions so when Stalker-chan spawns the enemies in the mission won't give you trouble, overwhelming you :>

Don't bring bring same element on all weapons and try not to CQC him a lot, he tends to 1shot you, so attack and back off when he doesn't attack anymore but looks like he is charging up, when he is charging up run far away and once he is done attack again!

I know I killed him lot of time but what beacons your talking about?

1 minute ago, (XB1)Wolf Bloodbros said:

I know I killed him lot of time but what beacons your talking about?

Well, I never talked about any beacons but you can get those when Baro Ki'tear visits you, maybe he will bring it in his next visit?

You can use the beacon to force him to spawn whenever you want, buy it from Baro then place it in your items wheel, then head out to any mission, bring the wheel up and click on the beacon to summon the Stalker to you.

Remember this, beacons only summons the assassins to you but does not improve the drop table of items, so you better stockpile Ducats to buy lots of beacons, if you got what you wanted and have no use for beacons then you can trade them with other players! 

3 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Well, I never talked about any beacons but you can get those when Baro Ki'tear visits you, maybe he will bring it in his next visit?

You can use the beacon to force him to spawn whenever you want, buy it from Baro then place it in your items wheel, then head out to any mission, bring the wheel up and click on the beacon to summon the Stalker to you.

Remember this, beacons only summons the assassins to you but does not improve the drop table of items, so you better stockpile Ducats to buy lots of beacons, if you got what you wanted and have no use for beacons then you can trade them with other players! 

Ok thanks ??

1 hour ago, (XB1)Wolf Bloodbros said:

Thanks but the stalker always never spawn. Any other tips?

Kill a bunch of different Bosses to get a bunch of marks, and also bring some low Level Weapons with you.

note that if a Warframe is very low Level Stalker will not target you.

Stalker Beacons from Void Trader can guarantee an encounter too, yes.

Edited by taiiat