Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Primes auxiliary

IggySnow

It would be really nice if equipping her Chordalla Prime auxiliary would also remove the big bulky things that the dangle bits attach to. Its really the only part of the skin I am not a fan of.

For those who don't know what im talking about

42b04XN.png

In all the pictures it looks fine, but when you're in game playing as her they just stick out like a sore thumb.

I fully agree there. If the prime version was the Orokin original shouldn't it be based off of the Gersemi Skin instead of the post corpus experiment skin? Don't get me wrong, I still think she's an amazing looking frame, just need to get rid of the big ol' arm guards for her to look inline with the Gersemi. Unless there's something they're not telling us lore wise, like what's behind infected door #1?

The bulky boxes on the base Valkyr forearms are part of the restraints on the frame from when Alad was screwing with it and stripping off the armour to put on his Zanuka. Along with the cables.

Why that is existent on the PRIME version is absolutely and utterly beyond me.

44 minutes ago, Hosanin said:

I fully agree there. If the prime version was the Orokin original shouldn't it be based off of the Gersemi Skin instead of the post corpus experiment skin? Don't get me wrong, I still think she's an amazing looking frame, just need to get rid of the big ol' arm guards for her to look inline with the Gersemi. Unless there's something they're not telling us lore wise, like what's behind infected door #1?

Yes it should but they didn't because for them it felt unfair to people who bought the Gersemi skin. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/799745521657053184