Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange shield/health drain on Hieracon, Pluto

sidematerial1142

Question

I have been hunting Axi relics on Hieracon, and for unknown reason, whenever my team collect 1000 cryotics my shield start draining in a slow pace, like what would happen when oxygen was depleted in survival mission. It is not as quick as in survival and my shield can actually replenish, though it is still slower than the drain. If I use the Operator I can see my Frame slowly losing shield too, which stops for a few seconds after I go back to the armour then start all over again.

It is making a long run difficult and I am not sure how many missions are affected. Does anyone have the same problem?

13 answers to this question

I had this start happening to me at Heiracon too. Except it didnt start until around 2000 cryotic and it wasn't a small tick- it was like 30-50 shields(or health if sheilds are down) gone every 2-3 seconds unless i was inside a Frost bubble.

I kinda just figured that since it didn't start until everything was lvl 100+ that it was DE's unspoken way of telling us to GTFO of the mission LOL

dude there is 3 way ur armor will drop

1. is the infested spitter ( mutalist moa) it got 2 type spit

swarm ( use melee to clear)

or the tar ( toxic on the ground)

2. ancient

toxic is dots aura

3. mutalist opsrey

it dash infront release toxic cloud

so unless your shield drop / hp drop when there is nothing there, no enemy ground is white and ur vision dotn see black dots = bug

if any of those there is dots

It's definitely a bug, unless DE added some hidden mechanic that causes a random player to lose shields (I seem to be the only one in my groups losing them). I usually only play frost for excavation and the shield drain starts at around 1000 cryotic, like the OP said. For me, it drains between 2-10 shield points every second but doesn't damage health or allow shields to recharge. Not a huge problem as I can still get to 1600 or 2000 cryotic but it'd be nice to have it fixed.

Definitely a bug happening.

I think it may be when only using Frost.   It starts randomly as well.  Not tied to cryotic or even enemies.     It's not just shields, it's damage but my sentinal keeps healing me equally as fast.    It does only seem to happen "outdoors".   My first thought was it was cold damage without the icon.