Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Drop Rate Nerf

(PSN)remo_yesman

So I hate this new system, It sucks, I was getting use to the relic system, but not the relic earn rate has been nerfed.. I WAS grinding out Heiracon on Pluto, but now the relic drop rate has gotten so bad till you stay through 18 excavators an come out with 2 maybe 3 relics, to where you use to be able to earn 5 or 6 for 20 excavators, I have YouTube footage to prove it from when relics first dropped and I was tryna help people.. I went on w spy completely undetected an got 1 relic, I did the same mission an purposely tripped 2 alarms and got nothing..

Let's be honest, this whole new system along with not being able to taxxi properly, nerfing the relic drop rate, MAKING IT SO WHEN NEW PRIME DROPS YOUR RELICS ARE WORTHLESS AN YOU HAVE TO FARM NEW ONES, giving us no universal vacuum mod, making it so ever little thing cost plat (even weapon holster syles), making Kavats so hard to get to the point were you just buy the freaking thing, (ALL OF THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO GET PLAYERS TO BUY PLAT, PRIME ACCESS, AND MAXIMIZE PLAYTIME) and I buy plat so you got me on 1of 3 of those, but that's because im order to get the full experience of the game you have to, because there are no where near enough alerts for they amount of orokin catalyst an orokin reactors I need, probably spent 1000 plat just on catalyst alone.. Spent more on this game than any game, EVER.

Its ridiculous to Nerf relic drop rates. I didn't realize you guys nerfed drop rates because I left, because I felt player skill wasn't rewarding ANYMORE NOW THAT VOID KEYS ARE GONE, especially in Def, Sur, and EXCAVATION, I come back an player skill is rewarded even less because you needed relic drop rates. There are so many good games out, you treat players like this an next thing you know, your losing 2% of player population to Overwatch, 3% to Battlefield,  1% to COD, .047% to those players that screw this, booted up that ps3 an got on DEFIANCE, all of which reward player skill more Than the new Warframe..

Hieracon isn't the best place to go of you only want relics, since there are no relics in its rotation A drop table. But the new Hieracon drop table has more relics than the old table. The old table gave either a Neo or Axi relic on rotation B and had useless mods on rotation C, but the new table has a good drop rate of Neo on B and Axi on C, allowing you to get up to twice the number of relics per cycle compared to the old drop table.

Tier 3 interception missions have a very high Neo relic drop rate for rotation A and have very high drop rates for Axi relics on rotation B and C.

You don't have to buy plat if you don't want to. Many people obtain all of their plat through trading.

Sounds like you're having a breakdown. Learn to trade. I make at least 100 plat a week just from selling syndicate weapons. It doesn't rely on rng and is a quick sell.

Buy the parts you want with the plat.

DE is more than generous with every item in this game. 

Also .... Please don't tell you're having a breakdown over Valkyr prime right now....

1 hour ago, (PS4)remo_yesman said:

I WAS grinding out Heiracon on Pluto, but now the relic drop rate has gotten so bad till you stay through 18 excavators an come out with 2 maybe 3 relics, to where you use to be able to earn 5 or 6 for 20 excavators, I have YouTube footage to prove it from when relics first dropped and I was tryna help people.

Nothing has changed with the drop rate on Hieracon.

I went on w spy completely undetected an got 1 relic, I did the same mission an purposely tripped 2 alarms and got nothing..

At least two completed vaults will get you a Lith relic on tier 1 spy, Meso or nothing on tier 2, and either Meso, Neo, or nothing on tier 3. Same thing since SotR. Alarms do not affect rewards, only xp earned and whether or not the mission goes to an exterminate.

nerfing the relic drop rate

relic drop rate has not changed.e

MAKING IT SO WHEN NEW PRIME DROPS YOUR RELICS ARE WORTHLESS AN YOU HAVE TO FARM NEW ONES

old relics do not become worthless when new ones drop. if you think they do, you aren't paying attention.

giving us no universal vacuum mod

Vacuum works on all sentinels now.

making it so ever little thing cost plat (even weapon holster syles)

cosmetics (such as holsters) are not core gameplay. Making money off of the things that don't matter is the right business model for a free to play game.

making Kavats so hard to get to the point were you just buy the freaking thing

Time or money. Spend an hour, or spend 50 plat. This is, again, good design.

(ALL OF THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO GET PLAYERS TO BUY PLAT, PRIME ACCESS, AND MAXIMIZE PLAYTIME)

sweet jesus, you've found out their secret! Alert the press, this game is from a for-profit company!

I buy plat so you got me on 1of 3 of those, but that's because im order to get the full experience of the game you have to

categorically untrue. There is no shortage of players who get 100% of their plat from trading, and experience 100% of the game.

Its ridiculous to Nerf relic drop rates. I didn't realize you guys nerfed drop rates because I left

relic drop rates were not nerfed.

I felt player skill wasn't rewarding ANYMORE NOW THAT VOID KEYS ARE GONE, especially in Def, Sur, and EXCAVATION, I come back an player skill is rewarded even less because you needed relic drop rates.

This argument is completely incoherent.

There are so many good games out, you treat players like this an next thing you know, your losing 2% of player population to Overwatch, 3% to Battlefield,  1% to COD, .047% to those players that screw this, booted up that ps3 an got on DEFIANCE, all of which reward player skill more Than the new Warframe..

Player churn is real. Nothing will change that.