The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey there DE, I don't want Nitain and Forma in sorties, and here's why

Evanescent

I'm extremely dissapointed at the Sortie reward rework... You almost had it DE, you almost had purged all the menial ,useless stuff from the sortie table... Now you have to add clutter back and screw it for everyone again.

Nitain has no place in a sortie drop table. There's four Nitain alerts a day already, anyone than needs them can just do a single mission every couple of hours and get what he needs for whatever construction they needs to undertake. Most vets already have a stockpile of 20+ nitain for future frames, so it's not needed. If you feel like newer players need more Nitain, just make more Nitain alerts per day, no use cluttering the sortie drop table with them,

Forma also doesn't really have it's place in sorties. You can get forma as a somewhat common drop reward from Void Fissures, which is why most vets have quite a few formas in stock. You can also get them from invasions and get them fully built from rare containers and orokin moon music puzzles. There's also a pretty reasonably priced 3 forma bundle on the market.

Endo probably has to go from Sorties too. I mean, you can get endo litterally everywhere in this game... Doing three consecutive high level missions for a small amount of endo sucks... At least the 2k bundle feels like an insult, the 4K one is tolerable, but it still feels like you wasted an hour doing three missions.

-----------------------------------

Am I the only getting tired fighting every single time. We, your fanbase, care about this game. We want the game to get better , to be more rewarding... Yet it's always two steps forwards and five steps back, or so it seems.

I'm not asking you guys to "nail" every game mechanic on your first try, but it's getting really tiresome when you make a change which everyone considers much worse pretty much every time, forcing us to nag and debate it for pages upon pages until you "fix" the issue. People were complaining that Endo needed to go from the new table... What do you do, you add more menial clutter ? Just listen to your fanbase. Sheesh. Nobody asked for NItain and Forma on Sorties. Who thought it was a good idea ?

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

Just voicing the same concern as everyone - Nitain and Forma have no place in sorties.

They're sorta-rare, sure, but it's absolutely not an end-game reward and they can be farmed without fighting through level 100 Eximus battalions - at the same or higher daily rate too! I'm barely MR13 and yet I'm already overflowing with more Nitain and Forma I can actually put to use in observable future.

Please listen to the OP, he nails down the rewarding rewards perfectly.