Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm looking for someone who didn't played or didn't completed "The New Strange" Quest.

Dailenth

Question

I was hoping for quite some time DE Added a feature where you can re-play quests and get their rewards. What my problem is, I was trying to get a "no-pay" go without spending any platinum, then I had a really bad luck on trading because I could not sell anything, I tried desperately very low prices but they didn't ring a bell. Then I made a bad decision in which I sold the Chroma warframe, I believed that I would not play it at all and it wasted a slot. After a while I regretted it because I wasn't very interested on it initially. 

There is two options left for me, either buy it on ridiculously high price or better for me is to find someone who didn't played the quest yet or didn't finish it. I'm only missing the last piece, the main blueprint. I have the rest. I tried contacting the Customer Service and it seems unfortunately for legal reasons they can't undo it. It was a player choice after all.
 Well I understood the reason why but i'm still pissed off at myself for doing such bad decision.

However I can still get it back as a reward after we defeat chroma, I will be awarded with the last missing piece.

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

EDIT: Woops, sorry. Thought this was about Ether Daggers for some reason >_<

As Novus Nova says, the parts are now in Junctions. if you haven't completed them, you may get an extra of each piece.

The main blueprint is all OP needs now, and as mentioned, you can only get the main blueprint by completing the quest.