Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

erase me

(PSN)Tomplexthis

Question

I've never tried it because of my laggy pc (so I can't risk it), but I don't think the one at 2:21 would work in sorties due to the cipher restriction, so you would need to hack the 2 consoles to deactivate the sensor bars around the main vault console.

There's also Earth and Uranus spy tiles that you can cover too.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

If anyone needed some tips and pointers, i have created 3 videos with pointers on any spy missions

Just to help out the community if they needed any help with them

I previously made a grineer one, so i remade it with better pointers

Theres a Corpus one, Moon one, and Grineer one

These are for all their rooms minus Rosalind Uranus's Archwing spy rooms

1: Updated Remake of the Grineer one {Zephyr}

Reveal hidden contents

2: The new Corpus one {Ivara}

Reveal hidden contents

3: The moon one {Limbo}

Reveal hidden contents

4: All 3 Earth Spy Missions, Located on Cambria Earth {Wukong}

Reveal hidden contents

5: All 3 Uranus Spy Missions, Rosalind Uranus {Nezha}

Reveal hidden contents

If it helped in any way, please comment to keep it out of the archives, and up to where anyone can see it

Thank you for playing Tenno

I have an even more simple tip, and it works for all the spy missions.  Ivara plus Infiltrate augment.  You can just walk right in past all the lasers.  Dashwire over open areas.

While I do understand what you are doing, I also gave a really good tip also.  That tip was that you have an option to avoid all that.  Your videos are good tips and show ways to navigate the vaults with a variety of frames.  Ivara is one of few frames that just happens to allow you to bypass most of the obstacles in spy missions.  Add in the Infiltrate augment and she can just walk straight in (including Lua Spy missions).  This in itself is a great time saver if nothing else for people. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Ivara with dashwire is great, but her invisibility is just awful, any movement breaks her stealth

Now, this statement is absolutely incorrect.  You can jump, double jump, aim glide, wall run, and wall latch in Prowl without breaking it.  Only sprinting and bullet jumping break Ivara's Prowl. 

I do understand that you are giving helpful advice.  I was adding another for those who don't/didn't know.  Also correcting a slightly false statement that you were unaware of. 

Cheers fellow Tenno.  I look forward to seeing more of your video guides. 

edit:  I just now realized that you created this thread like a question and then set your own comment as the answer.  Wow. 

Edited by DatDarkOne
added info

On 27.11.2016 at 4:24 AM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

l..

Limbo used to be able to bypass lasers as well while in the rift

but they took it away from him, making him more useless

only ivara can do it now, but thats with an augment... while invisible

Limbo can walk through the lasers while in rift.

1 hour ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

The kuva fortress spy is really really easy

Define easy :) Can you do it relatively fast in non stealth frame with non-silenced weapon without raising alarms? If so I would love to see video guide as I'm not quite there yet. Sure I can do it in Ivara but it's far from easy for someone without her or other stealth frames.

I remember there was a guide with multiple ways around the vaults in Oberon + silenced Braton but I can't find the link now. The same thing for Kuva spy would be great because it doesn't exclude people who don't have specific frames or mods.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Deflinek said:

Define easy :) Can you do it relatively fast in non stealth frame with non-silenced weapon without raising alarms? If so I would love to see video guide as I'm not quite there yet. Sure I can do it in Ivara but it's far from easy for someone without her or other stealth frames.

I remember there was a guide with multiple ways around the vaults in Oberon + silenced Braton but I can't find the link now. The same thing for Kuva spy would be great because it doesn't exclude people who don't have specific frames or mods.

Well, if you put yourself a challenge with non stealth and loud weapons it can become difficult. What I mean is, other spy missions like Lua have extra steps of challenge. In my opinion this is one is easier than other spies.Or we acan try to take Atlas with the rumblers and record a video to define what is easy or not.

11 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Well, if you put yourself a challenge with non stealth and loud weapons it can become difficult. What I mean is, other spy missions like Lua have extra steps of challenge. In my opinion this is one is easier than other spies.Or we acan try to take Atlas with the rumblers and record a video to define what is easy or not.

That's why I'm asking what is easy :) I usually do spy to quickly level frames and weapons and I go there with not silenced Sancti Tigris. I can do it quickly in every spy mission including Lua and 2/3 of Uranus. That's why I'm asking for Kuva. Not to call for a challenge but to learn tips and shortcuts that I didn't discover yet.

Edited by (XB1)Deflinek

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Deflinek said:

That's why I'm asking what is easy :) I usually do spy to quickly level frames and weapons and I go there with not silenced Sancti Tigris. I can do it quickly in every spy mission including Lua and 2/3 of Uranus. That's why I'm asking for Kuva. Not to call for a challenge but to learn tips and shortcuts that I didn't discover yet.

Got your point man. Its not this kind of easy but I didnt do it enough times to master it at this level maybe lol