Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grind is real

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

8 hours ago, (PS4)Stanicek3 said:

I got all the rare parts first try... Now I have to get the blueprint THAT REFUSES TO DROP

Tell me about it lol. Took me ages for a common blueprint part but got all the rare parts straight away. Think that was with the Tigris Prime. Eventually got it off someone else running with randoms - I didnt even have the appropriate relic equipped because I was just farming junk for Baro 

This system is a pain in the &#! for solo player going into random groups, but its really fast if you can find 4 teammates and go farming relics you need, once you get 1 , go 4 radiants directly and you can save with this method up to 7-10 relics per prime part. That's my experience.what about you?

1 minute ago, SaXToM said:

This system is a pain in the &#! for solo player going into random groups, but its really fast if you can find 4 teammates and go farming relics you need, once you get 1 , go 4 radiants directly and you can save with this method up to 7-10 relics per prime part. That's my experience.what about you?

What about me ? 
I want the old system back  XD

I miss hosting / joining / keysharing even....
doing endless missions and getting multiple rewards from one key instead of costantly having to grind for relics , grind to refine them , grind even more to get the prime part you want....it feels like the grind doubled and the void now looks like another common tileset with no specific purpouse to exist.
It once used to give you that feeling you were doing something special in order to achieve something nice : prime parts....after all why should the orokins hide 
prime parts on Uranus or other random planets instead of their towers ?
There was a purpouse in doing defense , survival or interception missions....and there was a purpouse into creating end-game worth builds.
You could just host a run for your friends who had just started playing the game and help them even if they didn't have keys...or you could have been the one joining someone else's party .
You just kept getting lots of keys as rewards from any kind of missions anyway...so there was no real need to grind for them.
People complained about rng, okay....don't they now ? The chances to get your drop seem to have increased....I still can't tell cause of what I see on the forums...
The only things I know are that all junk and non junk prime parts prices dropped a lot making it harder for us to earn plat....and farming for ducats got worse too.