Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Biggest Issue with Warframe is MR.

KamaNightfire

5 minutes ago, Azifel said:

This right here.

It's not the game that is gating you off content, it's your own personal preference to not use other items.

It's game problem, to having 90% of items (weapons) useless, to the point, where you don't even want to use it, when you can get the "meta" weapon right of the bat. Well MR 2 to be fair. Right now i finally leveling up nikana, but when i max level dragon nikana, sure i would scrap it for prime nikana..If mr 2 already have boltor P, why bother with other weapons. This is more like gating problem.

Edited by JustSneaky

6 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

It's game problem, to having 90% of weapons useless, to the point, where you don't even want to use it, when you can get the "meta" weapon right of the bat. Well MR 2 to be fair.

Yeah.... no.

See, the MR system is to guide you into using newer, better weapons. MR 0 weapons are going to be pretty inferior to MR 2 or 5 weapons (usually).

As for "meta" weapons, please tell me what those weapons are that are MR 2 or lower, because yeah, I've used pretty much everything in-game, and first weapon I might consider "meta" is the Galatine at MR 3. And that's only because it's still an amazing melee weapon, but totally outclassed by newer (higher MR) stuff.

Again, nothing is stopping you from using what you or anyone else wants. But if you want to increase your MR number, the game gives you PLENTY of opportunity to give you new things to try out which unlocks newer things you can use. Nothing says you can't stick with your tried and true weapons, but complaining about being stuck at a specific MR because you only want to use certain weapons... why are you worrying about the MR then if you don't plan on using anything else anyways? That's like worrying about hiring a gardener when you're living in an apartment. Sort of a non-factor.

Sorry, I just don't see the problem. This is just a case of stubbornness and nothing more.

Edited by Salenstormwing

4 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

It's game problem, to having 90% of items (weapons) useless, to the point, where you don't even want to use it, when you can get the "meta" weapon right of the bat. Well MR 2 to be fair. Right now i finally leveling up nikana, but when i max level dragon nikana, sure i would scrap it for prime nikana..If mr 2 already have boltor P, why bother with other weapons. This is more like gating problem.

It's people's own fault for getting locked into the meta mindset. 99% of everything in this game can be completed with any weapon in the game and enough forma.

The only thing those meta weapons are needed for really is stuff far beyond the normal scope of the game, such as wave 50+ endless, hour + survival, 3000k cryotic + excavators. At those levels, yes the meta weapons start becoming useful.

Outside of that content though, most meta weapons are way overkill. Yet people still flock to using only tonkors and synoids when really any weapon would have done the trick really.

It's the same mindset with rivens I hear right now. We can only hold 15! I got 2 for each meta weapon now I cant play around....WHY DE! Well, you got the rivens for weapons that already don't need it...what did you think?!

18 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

Honestly the hardest tileset in the star chart can be beaten with MK-1 weapons. The only reason to not try out new things is personal preference, MR gating is there to prevent new players from entering content that might overwhelm them. You don't just throw new players into everything, there is a reason progression exists in all mmos.

21 minutes ago, Azifel said:

Honestly the hardest tileset in the star chart can be beaten with MK-1 weapons. The only reason to not try out new things is personal preference, MR gating is there to prevent new players from entering content that might overwhelm them. You don't just throw new players into everything, there is a reason progression exists in all mmos.

Well yes, but this the main problem. You see personal preference in my vocabulary mean "something i want, but someone don't". That mean you find something you like and keep it (new car, house, headphone, chair etc), based on your personal preferences (i want damage, i want fashionframe, i want challenge). The problem is when game "progress" (and yes having more slots to trade, more syndicate points having aces to more content etc is progress, for someone who want to be trader, collector, fashionframer) is tied up to "we don't care about your preference, eat whole table of food, even if you didn't like it". Im for keeping MR system (it will be stupid, if we don't) but don't based it around "how much thing you craft and scrap), but more around actual progress (how far you are in starchart, how much credits did you accumulate, how much time you spent in game (that's good one), how much forma did you use, how much potato did you use, how much relics did you open, do you finish all quests? etc. Having MR based around weapon and frames leveling (excluding 1k for each junction) is archaic system from times, where there was no lore and no content, other than getting new weapons and frames. But now, we have soo much more things to be based. From top of my head, how much alerts did you finish. That's good one.

Edited by JustSneaky

15 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

Well yes, but this the main problem. You see personal preference in my vocabulary mean "something i want, but someone don't". That mean you find something you like and keep it (new car, house, headphone, chair etc). The problem is where game "progress" (and yes having more slots to trade, more syndicate points having aces to more content etc is progress) is tied up to "we don't care about your preference, eat whole table of food, even if you didn't like it" or better "i know you have bwm, but if you want to get driving license, you have to use all those hondas, kia etc).

The majority of your MR bar is filled by using warframes, weapons, companions, & archwings this is true. But you do get MR for completing nodes on the star chart, you can see that in your profile in game under stats. MR isn't a number to show skill, it is to show how much of the game you've experienced, and the majority of content in warframe is exactly what fills the larger portion of your MR, your gear. Not using the weapons and passively leveling them is completely a player choice, but this system was designed as a way to show how much content you've progressed through, and then using the tests to test your knowledge of that content.

Mastery is a method of tracking a player's relative progress and how much of the game's content they have experienced.  -http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

25 minutes ago, Azifel said:

The majority of your MR bar is filled by using warframes, weapons, companions, & archwings this is true. But you do get MR for completing nodes on the star chart, you can see that in your profile in game under stats. MR isn't a number to show skill, it is to show how much of the game you've experienced, and the majority of content in warframe is exactly what fills the larger portion of your MR, your gear. Not using the weapons and passively leveling them is completely a player choice, but this system was designed as a way to show how much content you've progressed through, and then using the tests to test your knowledge of that content.

Mastery is a method of tracking a player's relative progress and how much of the game's content they have experienced.  -http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

I edited my comment. Sorry for it, when i type in different language, it took time to properly form the thing i wanted to say.

About starchart. Yes, but still the biggest focus point is "mastery fodder" weapons. And about Definition from wiki. Yes, this is true, but we actually have now a proper content. Leveling up weapons and frames is not content for me. Doing things in game (leveling up weapon, while you complete alerts, starcharts, sorties) is content, but, it should be focused on other mentioned stats, than flat out "is your weapon 30? Fine, here is 3k affinity". Maybe something like Dynamic MR? (the more you play, the faster MR you gain) 

Edited by JustSneaky

Mastery Rank as far as the "in-game" connotation goes is your prowess overall. Your experience of using a range of weapons and frames, using all tools available, and so on.

Functionally, Mastery Rank exists to space out content in the form of an artificial gate. Much the same way that monsters in MMORPGs get higher level in certain areas, creating artificial gates by forcing you to be a certain level to explore that area. It prolongs the game experience, in theory, because it requires you to do a number of tasks in order to satisfy the gate conditions and open that gate up, thus allowing you to progress further.

Socially, Mastery Rank is complete bollocks when it comes to actually judging skill. There is a good chance that an MR22 player could have just bum-levelled everything on Draco-or-whatever-Draco's-equivalent-is-these-days and they don't actually know how to use their ranked weapons to their fullest potential. There's an equally good chance that an MR7 player has an amazing grasp of the game and the mechanics and is an incredibly skilled player. MR is a very poor indication of a genuine skill level because I refuse to believe that every MR22 player knows every weapon inside and out, played it and used it properly instead of foddering it in high affinity gain nodes and then kept it to use later on, or sold it but did so fully knowing how it worked. 

At best, MR is an indication of how long somebody has been playing the game. Chances are somebody at MR22 has played for a lot longer than somebody at MR7, and yeah they might also have a bit more experience or knowledge of certain missions types, enemies or weapons - but the latter is not a guarantee.  MR's existence functionally is an artificial gate to make sure that you keep on playing to get items you might really want but currently do not have the MR to get, and outside of that it really doesn't have an actual planned function at all. That said, I absolutely think it's a necessary system to have in place, and the only thing I dislike about MR's existence is it spawns a notion amongst some more elitist folk that a higher MR = increased skill.

2 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

I edited my comment. Sorry for it, when i type in different language, it took time to properly form the thing i wanted to say.

Time played is just as easily cheesed as weapon leveling, credit farming isn't a good way of measuring content finished as I've made 800k credits(1.6m with booster) using chroma & secura lecta for 30min in a survival, potatoes are a one and done thing for each item so this still just ties in to owning a bunch of items.

I still stand by my statement. The majority of content is the gear itself & star chart progress is taken into account already. Star chart mastery is worth 27,246 total for 219 nodes which is a little more than 9 weapons.

I think the problem here is minor. Theres very few things that mastery actually unlocks. The rest being gear, which shouldn't be an issue when you want to stick with one specific gearset. DE made a thing that encourages you into trying new things. How do you know you won't like the penta until you try it? Well, as it turns out, you have a reason to try the penta since it will give you some mastery. At some point, sooner than you think, you'll run out of gear to build and you will be able to go back to your prefered gearset.

24 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

Maybe something like Dynamic MR? (the more you play, the faster MR you gain) 

Oh this is a terrible idea.

Not that I don't understand where you're coming from, or appreciate the notion of why you suggest it, but it is a terrible idea.

The more I play, the faster MR I gain is a terrible idea because that means I could bum around in easy missions on the same frame, with the same set of weapons, and then just build up MR like nobody's business. I could just take Ivara, boot up an Infested defence somewhere, throw a zip line and murder things mindlessly with no skill, no actual game experience gained and utterly no variety in what I do or how I do it (the mission would be lucky to see me move outside of between waves to collect drops) and I would still be able to get MR because I'd be "playing the game". 

Ultimately, MR exists to encourage you to use new weapons. Does it necessarily work? No. No, and I'll admit that much, because there are some absolutely trash weapons that nobody wants to level ever (Machete why are you so terrible, I wanted to like you) so we make use of the shared affinity system and go to nodes where affinity gain is pretty decent and we just rank them that way. So the system is definitely not perfect. But it's still a necessity, because without it, you'd never even equip certain weapons never mind perhaps try and use them. And it is, through that rare time you elect to use one of your new weapons that you're ranking to increase MR for that Syndicate weapon or whatever, that you have a chance to realise "You know what? I might like this weapon/frame."

AKA this is how I discovered Chroma can be amazeballs cool and that he was totally worth playing around with. AKA I forma'd my stupid fat dragon and now I need to go rank him up again and honestly that's the worst part about discovering amazing things: discovering they need formas to be even more amazing and then having to rank their dumb &#! up all over again just to either forma them a second time or get them to power.

Gonna have to disagree with that.

While mastery rank isn't perfect, it's a fine system to give an impression of progression and some short , medium and long terms milestones to achive for new players.

The fact, for some reason, you want to use a single frame and set of weapons is your own choice, and it's definitively not something that's common for players. Most people, at the very least , feel like trying new frames, new weapons with cool mechanics and will gradually, organically level up their mastery rank while doing so.

As you showed by your stats, it's pretty easy to hit MR5 just by completing the starchart and sticking to a single loadout setup, so It's not like the game actually forces to you develop a gazillion weapons to unlock the story content.

Asides from that, at MR5, you have access to most of the features this game offers. At MR8, you have access to the majority of weapons this game has to offer, and MR8 is somewhat easy to attain trough casual starchart clear and developping a few frames and weapons. My casual PC account is almopt MR11 already and I only clocked about 200 ish hours into it... Not hard to reach said milestone.

There's a few endgame weapons locked by medium Mastery Rank (MR12-13 weapons), but those are mostly improved versions of existing weapons aimed at the more hardcore Warframe players. Likewise there's riven mods that can roll higher mastery rank ratings, but you can in these case sell them for lower MR versions.

After MR13, the rest of the MR ranks are mostly for braggings rights and convience, allowing you access to more mod energy on rank o weapons, giving you more syndicate rep per day and a higher void traces cap, plus a higher amount of trades per day, all features designed for more active players who spend more time playing the game... It makes sense really, if you have MR23, you're a Warframe vet and you spend much more time playing the game, thus you'll be happy to have stuff like more loadout slots, more trades, and so on...

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

48 minutes ago, Airyllish said:

Oh this is a terrible idea.

Not that I don't understand where you're coming from, or appreciate the notion of why you suggest it, but it is a terrible idea.

The more I play, the faster MR I gain is a terrible idea because that means I could bum around in easy missions on the same frame, with the same set of weapons, and then just build up MR like nobody's business. I could just take Ivara, boot up an Infested defence somewhere, throw a zip line and murder things mindlessly with no skill, no actual game experience gained and utterly no variety in what I do or how I do it (the mission would be lucky to see me move outside of between waves to collect drops) and I would still be able to get MR because I'd be "playing the game". 

Ultimately, MR exists to encourage you to use new weapons. Does it necessarily work? No. No, and I'll admit that much, because there are some absolutely trash weapons that nobody wants to level ever (Machete why are you so terrible, I wanted to like you) so we make use of the shared affinity system and go to nodes where affinity gain is pretty decent and we just rank them that way. So the system is definitely not perfect. But it's still a necessity, because without it, you'd never even equip certain weapons never mind perhaps try and use them. And it is, through that rare time you elect to use one of your new weapons that you're ranking to increase MR for that Syndicate weapon or whatever, that you have a chance to realise "You know what? I might like this weapon/frame."

AKA this is how I discovered Chroma can be amazeballs cool and that he was totally worth playing around with. AKA I forma'd my stupid fat dragon and now I need to go rank him up again and honestly that's the worst part about discovering amazing things: discovering they need formas to be even more amazing and then having to rank their dumb &#! up all over again just to either forma them a second time or get them to power.

I completely understand you worries and yes, i found this way many weapons and frames which are fun to use. What i meant Dynamic MR, i mean it in one session. Like when you boot your game on 6 AM and play it (not iddle in relays or ship) until 6AM, you will get much more MR, than doing same amount of gameplay for long time (lets say week span). Lets say after few missions an affinity multiplier start raising up and each mission you do next, the more you get. The one who want to burn through game will burn and who don't simply won't play that much. This might also "push" player to keep playing and not only boot it up for daily reward and sortie. You will be also rewarder for farming new prime parts, and not getting only prime salt.

Edited by JustSneaky

9 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

I completely understand you worries and yes, i found this way many weapons and frames which are fun to use. What i meant Dynamic MR, i mean it in one session. Like when you boot your game on 6 AM and play it (not iddle in relays or ship) until 6AM, you will get much more MR, than doing same amount of gameplay for long time (lets say week span). Lets say after few missions an affinity multiplier start raising up and each mission you do next, the more you get. The one who want to burn through game will burn and who don't simply won't play that much. This might also "push" player to keep playing and not only boot it up for daily reward and sortie.

Okay, but now you're not suggesting a system that benefits a certain kind of player but you're suggesting a system that punishes players that don't conform - and that I don't agree with.

If somebody is able to play for 12 hours straight, good for them, but a lot of us have commitments in real life that we have to attend to. Families, jobs, even basic housework - few people will be able to play for such long periods of time. Your suggestion of trying to "encourage" people to play more than just do the Sortie and get the daily reward sounds far more like a system that punishes them for not playing extortionate amounts - and isn't tackling the problem of MR. That suggestion is leading into the discussion of Warframe content, and more specifically, varied content that keeps players engaged. Particularly those who have farmed everything or only have a few weapons remaining. 

Punishing somebody who plays Warframe for 12 hours in four sessions each spanning three hours by not giving them MR rewards, but giving MR rewards to somebody that just plays for 12 hours straight is an outright unfair system that demands people put extortionate hours into Warframe for MR. It wouldn't solve any issue, it would create disillusion in those who can't afford to just waste their life away at a computer for an entire day playing a game where, if we're being honest, there's not 12 hours worth of content to play in one sitting unless you're able to practically turn your brain off.

The current system of MR is still easily the best way of dealing with MR at all. Your suggestion only helps to further prove why giving people MR rewards just "for playing" the game is a flawed one; you can't possibly implement it in a way that doesn't either divide the community, or utterly destroy the reason MR even exists to begin with, which is encouraging play with various loadouts.

Edited by Airyllish

17 minutes ago, Airyllish said:

Okay, but now you're not suggestion a system that benefits a certain kind of player but you're suggesting a system that punishes players that don't conform - and that I don't agree with.

If somebody is able to play for 12 hours straight, good for them, but a lot of us have commitments in real life that we have to attend to. Families, jobs, even basic housework - few people will be able to play for such long periods of time. Your suggestion of trying to "encourage" people to play more than just do the Sortie and get the daily reward sounds far more like a system that punishes them for not playing extortionate amounts - and isn't tackling the problem of MR. That suggestion is leading into the discussion of Warframe content, and more specifically, varied content that keeps players engaged. Particularly those who have farmed everything or only have a few weapons remaining. 

Punishing somebody who plays Warframe for 12 hours in four sessions each spanning three hours by not giving them MR rewards, but giving MR rewards to somebody that just plays for 12 hours straight is an outright unfair system that demands people put extortionate hours into Warframe for MR. It wouldn't solve any issue, it would create disillusion in those who can't afford to just waste their life away at a computer for an entire day playing a game where, if we're being honest, there's not 12 hours worth of content to play in one sitting unless you're able to practically turn your brain off.

The current system of MR is still easily the best way of dealing with MR at all. Your suggestion only helps to further prove why giving people MR rewards just "for playing" the game is a flawed one; you can't possibly implement it in a way that doesn't either divide the community, or utterly destroy the reason MR even exists to begin with, which is encouraging play with various loadouts.

MR gain would be still same, standardized across players. Only the one who "no life game" will get bonus xp for it, as reward for their..sacrifice? :) Of course there is problem, if developers make this gap much bigger, than intended, (And there are greedy &#! developers in video game industry who will do it), but still it will be like getting discount for buying more stuff, than buying only one. (2+1 free as example).

As i think of it, it's actually already in game. When you play def or excav with relic, you will start getting 25% boosters..

Edited by JustSneaky

2 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

MR gain would be still same, only the one who "no life game" will get bonus xp for it, as reward for their..sacrifice? :) Of course there is problem, if developers make this gap much bigger, than intended, (And there are greedy &#! developers in video game industry who will do it), but still it will be like getting discount for buying more stuff, than buying only one.

But you're not understanding why that suggestion is toxic:

If somebody plays the game for twelve hours in one sitting, and somebody else plays the game for twelve hours across three sittings, they've both still played for twelve hours in total. Neither of them has put "more" or "less" effort into playing. If Player A and Player B both play for a total of 12 hours, both complete 100 missions and both level, say, three Warframes, three Primaries, one Secondary and one Melee weapon each then they've both expended the exact same amount of effort.

Your suggestion, however, would reward Player A just because they spent all that effort at once. Even though Player A hasn't actually done any more work than Player B.

This is why it's a downright awful suggestion. It isn't rewarding people who play the game at all, because in the example I gave you just, two people are still playing the game and by the end of the week, they do the exact same amount of gameplay. No one player is more "deserving" of a reward than the other. Just because (the general) you have an ability to sit down and waste away at your computer without caring about anything else, that does not mean you should be rewarded for it, and it definitely isn't "making a sacrifice" or doing anything remotely noteworthy. Outside of spending too much time at your computer.

8 minutes ago, Airyllish said:

But you're not understanding why that suggestion is toxic:

If somebody plays the game for twelve hours in one sitting, and somebody else plays the game for twelve hours across three sittings, they've both still played for twelve hours in total. Neither of them has put "more" or "less" effort into playing. If Player A and Player B both play for a total of 12 hours, both complete 100 missions and both level, say, three Warframes, three Primaries, one Secondary and one Melee weapon each then they've both expended the exact same amount of effort.

Your suggestion, however, would reward Player A just because they spent all that effort at once. Even though Player A hasn't actually done any more work than Player B.

This is why it's a downright awful suggestion. It isn't rewarding people who play the game at all, because in the example I gave you just, two people are still playing the game and by the end of the week, they do the exact same amount of gameplay. No one player is more "deserving" of a reward than the other. Just because (the general) you have an ability to sit down and waste away at your computer without caring about anything else, that does not mean you should be rewarded for it, and it definitely isn't "making a sacrifice" or doing anything remotely noteworthy. Outside of spending too much time at your computer.

I edit it, but i will reply here. It's actually already implemented in game. Only in def/excav relics. The more you play in one session, the more boosters you get. And i don't see it causing harm or toxic behavior in playerbase..

• Every time you open a Relic, you get a pre-determined booster. These boosters stack the longer you stay.  
  • The first interval: 1.25x Affinity.
  • The second interval: 1.25x Credits.
  • The third interval: 1.25x Resources.
  • The fourth interval is 1.25x Resource Drop Rate. 
  • The fifth interval is a random Relic (that can be used in the same mission). 
  • The sixth interval: 1.5x Affinity (replaces first).
  • The seventh interval: 1.5x Credits (replaces second).
  • The eighth interval: 1.5x Resources (replaces third).
  • The ninth interval is 1.5x Resource Drop Rate (replaces fourth).
  • The tenth interval has a higher tier random Relic as a reward (that can be used in the same mission). 
  • Once you get to the fifthteenth interval, you'll receive a random Radiant Relic (that can be used in the same mission. 
  • Boosters continue to increase every set of intervals and are capped at double (2x).
  • Radiants only on every fifth interval past the fifteenth. 
  • Every Relic opened will result in Traces! 
Edited by JustSneaky

20 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

MR gain would be still same, standardized across players. Only the one who "no life game" will get bonus xp for it, as reward for their..sacrifice? :) Of course there is problem, if developers make this gap much bigger, than intended, (And there are greedy &#! developers in video game industry who will do it), but still it will be like getting discount for buying more stuff, than buying only one. (2+1 free as example).

As i think of it, it's actually already in game. When you play def or excav, you will start getting 25% boosters..

If MR gain is still the same(leveling different gear to 30) I don't see the point in implementing bonus exp for no life playing. We already have affinity boosters, and endless fissure missions give boosters up to 2x by staying longer  your edit explains this. This discussion is getting a little away from the original post, being MR gained through re-leveling 1 set of items, or other methods to obtain MR.

Edited by Azifel

6 minutes ago, Azifel said:

If MR gain is still the same(leveling different gear to 30) I don't see the point in implementing bonus exp for no life playing. We already have affinity boosters, and endless fissure missions give boosters up to 2x by staying longer. This discussion is getting a little away from the original post, being MR gained through re-leveling 1 set of items.

Well those boosters are still rooted to MR gain (Ergo affinity gain), so i think we are pretty much still on railroad. Also OP talk about one problem with MR  gain, i exhibited another. The name of thread is "My biggest issue with Warframe is MR" to be fair. Back to those boosters. If they are implemented in relics run, i see no problem implementing them more in to game modes (standard survival, defense, void etc).

Edited by JustSneaky

I don't mind leveling up my warframes, weapons to gain mastery points to increase my masteryrank. I sort of even like it.

But what i really hate are the rank up tests, some are fine but i was really frustrated and almost quit due to them. I'm not really good with all the jumping and stuff so i had my problemes with test to Rank8, luckly a friend helped me with that, currently i'm stuck on Rank 10, because i am not able to do Rank 11, i'm possible almost got the points to Rank 12 already, but i just don't care anymore, its sad that some weapons are locked that way but what to do.

One problem is that there is no way to skip a test (like for platium or if you failed for a specific amount of times, or get easier) another one is that the practice runs are quite cumbersome due you spawning somewhere else end need to run to the right test again. (Maybe Repeat mission button?)

Not sure if there was discussion about the MR Test in the past, but i guess so, ive just did not find them.

Hahahahaha . ..  I used to frequently take a pop at the MR system and wanted advancement based more on experience. Hitting a MR test I just couldn't crack had me climbing the walls. But it all fell on deaf ears so I just had to grin and bear it . . . I'm now knocking on the door of MR21 and DE were right on this one.

On 05/12/2016 at 11:23 AM, smurfynet said:

I don't mind leveling up my warframes, weapons to gain mastery points to increase my masteryrank. I sort of even like it.

But what i really hate are the rank up tests, some are fine but i was really frustrated and almost quit due to them. I'm not really good with all the jumping and stuff so i had my problemes with test to Rank8, luckly a friend helped me with that, currently i'm stuck on Rank 10, because i am not able to do Rank 11, i'm possible almost got the points to Rank 12 already, but i just don't care anymore, its sad that some weapons are locked that way but what to do.

One problem is that there is no way to skip a test (like for platium or if you failed for a specific amount of times, or get easier) another one is that the practice runs are quite cumbersome due you spawning somewhere else end need to run to the right test again. (Maybe Repeat mission button?)

Not sure if there was discussion about the MR Test in the past, but i guess so, ive just did not find them.

I can only give you my tip for for those 'impossible' ones. Back in the day we didn't have practice runs so had to wait 24 hrs between attempts so at least you can refine your run before doing it.

Break it down into sections and make a plan for where you need to be. build the whole like this instead of all at once.

Once we had the facility to practice I just used it to get an overview of the test. Some tests I only needed to know what was needed and went straight in and completed them.

However, the tests I had problems with I'd break down into something like 4 parts. I would then practice what would be the first part and not be fussed about completing the whole test. When I had that part off smooth I'd add the next part and just concentrate going through the first part and concentrating on the second part. By the time I'd finished the last part I'd cracked the test in that I knew I could do it, I might mess up somewhere in the actual test but I didn't have the creeping doubt of if I was capable of actually doing it. This works particularly well on ones requiring wall runs and gap jumping because you will amaze yourself on how well you can do.

The confusion of which way to go will no longer be a problem, you just need to lock in the directions through practice.

Edited by CaptainEras