Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Polearm's please.

METAL_BAWKSES

We have a couple spears, tridents and not much else when it comes to Polearm melee weapons. To me this is kind of a shame, because there is a lot of unique Polearm designs out there that could make really good additions to the Warframe armory.  I think it would be cool to have Halbeards, Bill Hooks and War Axe'es. 

We dont really need another Polearm.
We already have Orthos, Orthos prime, Serro, Tombo, Lesion, Sydon, Vaykor Sydon and Kesheg.
Orthos prime, Tombo, Vaykor Sydon and Kesheg can be consider as "High level weapons".

I think a lot of other weapon class need some love and mostly, a viable variant (Sparring, Nunchaku, etc...).

Edited by lukinu_u

4 minutes ago, --Q--DeineMudda said:

hahhahahha.... oh.. that wasnt a joke? LOL

I didn't wanted to say Kesheg, it's a mistake XD
Kesheg is probably the WORST polearm is the game... no status, no crit, lower attack speed of every polearm...
Its only advantage is the high chance to cut a corps (for descreate) but no, Kesheg is defntely not a good weapon >.>

Edited by lukinu_u

Some weapons, including polearms, could use some new stances or improvements to their stances that work better with the speed melee weapons can get. Polearms where my favorite when i started playing, but other weapons and stances feel alot faster and more fluent.

9 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Kesheg is probably the WORST polearm is the game... no status, no crit, lower attack speed of every polearm...
Its only advantage is the high chance to cut a corps (for descreate) but no, Kesheg is defntely not a good weapon >.>

Hey, that 2.5x crit damage (highest of any polearm in the game) makes it a fantastic candidate for Maiming Strike builds.
If you don't mind abusing glitches, then combine that with Blood Rush and you've got yourself a slightly slower, shorter-ranged Atterax (i.e. god-tier sliding weapon) that does nearly double its damage per swing.

12 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Kesheg is definetly for those who has Maiming Strike. Its really godly with it since it has 2.5x crit multiplier. (Currently my main melee) EDIT: I didn't saw SortaRandoms post sry 

Edited by Rapiddragon

Please give me another Polearm stance, one that has good damage multipliers on hit and can actually fight at high speed, not another Polearm.

Currently, Polearms are tied with Hammers (at eight weapons apiece, counting Prime/Wraith/Vandal/Prisma variants) for third-most-common melee weapon type, right after Swords and Dual Swords.

Edited by Arkvold