The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can we rank up mastery rank faster?

kim135

1 hour ago, ChuckMaverick said:

There are methods for getting affinity faster, but generally that sort of grinding will destroy your gaming experience and I wouldn't recommend it.

Just take your time and raise MR naturally.

Yea You do kinda burn out in the game if You keep grinding the same lvl over and over again... Just try and complete the starmap too. It gives a small amount of MR points but hey, every bit counts (:

22 hours ago, ROBOTRON9796 said:

Yea You do kinda burn out in the game if You keep grinding the same lvl over and over again... Just try and complete the starmap too. It gives a small amount of MR points but hey, every bit counts (:

I have complete the star map already:laugh:

• 1 month later...

Always have a non-rank 30 weapon in your slot and unequip any weapon you don't need to use. I started before my friend which is mr10, now he's mr11 and I'm mr15 with a skana as most used melee weapon.

2nd option is spam recruiting chat for akkad but I don't recommend it unless you have a booster, I'd rather play the game and level up my weapon at the same time than spend 20 minutes to level a single weapon

edit: didnt realise was dead thread lol

Edited by pinpinlarpin

On 12/3/2016 at 8:02 AM, kim135 said:

I found that rank up mastery rank is really difficult, but I want to use some syndicate weapons, such as Vaykor Hek. However, I can't trade or buy it if I am not enough rank, are there any can solve this problem

There a e a few select nodes where you can gain affinity at a decent rate which will make the Mastery rank grind bearable.

You just need to build as many weapons and frames as you can level them to 30 and sell all the useless ones if you run out of slots.

I don't know if this was said, too lazy to read through all comments, but if you're equipping a maxed level weapon, unequip it. It still takes exp away from the other weapons that you're actually levelling. Same with Warframes. If you're trying to level a warframe and have a maxed sentinel or companion, they'll take shared exp away from the frame. Unequip them as well. It increases the exp gain toward the stuff you're levelling 

Might've been mentioned before, but I might as well repeat anyway.

Best way to level is to craft Sentinels and Warframes.  Warframes give you double the amount of mastery for the first time leveling them, whilst Sentinels also come with their weapon, so you're leveling two things at once with one.

Also, if you haven't done it already, might as well level the Mk1 weapons so you don't have to worry about them later.

Also, as an addendum to what above said, you don't have to unequip companions or other weapons, depending if you're soloing.  Solo, you can equip the weapon you want and use just that, and if going with a group, the Affinity share means you'll be better off taking the max weapons out.  Companions get their own amount of affinity that's separate from yours, so they aren't "stealing" affinity while you have one, they generate their own.

Edited by waterdragon1657