Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sargus Ruk drops nerfed?

dodorichard

Question

Need to get Orokin Cells for builds and did a few rounds of Sargus Ruk but only one of the missions gave me cells.

The other missions gave me warframe BP only, did DE change the drops for Ruk? used to be guaranteed Orokin Cells for killing Ru.

Now if its RNG I have to grind him too? That is messed up.

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

Need to get Orokin Cells for builds and did a few rounds of Sargus Ruk but only one of the missions gave me cells.

The other missions gave me warframe BP only, did DE change the drops for Ruk? used to be guaranteed Orokin Cells for killing Ru.

Now if its RNG I have to grind him too? That is messed up.

You don't need to grind him at all. After DE added rare resources spawn as small "containers" in the map, you will always find a some Orokin Cells in longer maps. And Ceres have some high Orokin Cell drops.

Sargas Ruk isn't a good spot for cells at all. I only end up with one, IF he drops it. Now i go to Ceres, the Assassination mission; if you wipe the map, you will got 2~5 most of the time. Helene (aka Low-Level Hydron) in Saturn is a great spot too. 15 waves and you'll get a good XP and some cells

Edited by SoldierOS

The map with sargas ruk or whatever its called usually has 1-2 orokin caches.

There are better way to farm orokin cells btw.

I agree that orokin cells are by far the most grindy materials since they are needed for almost everything in big quantity.

Edited by VonDodo