Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DELETED - So what happened to "The Index" - DELETED

VerinESC

Question

8 answers to this question

yeah, unlike Rathuum Index felt like something you could play "just cause" because of the credit rewards and it feels like a team game even on your own. Still until this thread I have completely forgotten it existed and that it hasn't returned yet. oi vey.

Edited by Rawbeard

25 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

All we know at this time is that the full game mode of "The Index" is coming SoonTM.

I thought DE's plan was "The Index Preview" then next week "TWW" then "The Index" but that was quickly shot by more delays

14 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

yeah, unlike Rathuum Index felt like something you could play "just cause" because of the credit rewards and it feels like a team game even on your own. Still until this thread I have completely forgotten it existed and that it hasn't returned yet. oi vey.

Yeah I had all the new mods but was still playing it as it was fun, I took my alliance through to mod farm 3 at a time. It wasn't even the credits, I liked the enemies and maps and just doing some gunplay with Nekros and low health from all those points

1 minute ago, Shichibukai88 said:

It was way too easy...Rathuum was more challenging. 

Ummm.... you appear to be in the wrong place, this isn't a thread on the difficulty of The Index or Rathuum or even a thread comparing the two.

This is a thread that is pointing out the current lack of The Preview

Just now, AdunSaveMe said:

If you like nigh-unavoidable instakills, bullet sponges, cheese encouragement and awful enemy design, sure.

Just ignore them, as I said in my response to them, comparing The Index and Rathuum is not the point of this thread