Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua Agitlity question (need answer asap please)

BriWanderful

Question

So i'm in the top of the agility puzzle (the one with the pipes i think that's agility) waiting for other players to get up (as i'm typing this) and what i'm wondering is if i got through the portal thing to get the mod would they still be able to go through after i come out?

6 answers to this question

Yes. 5 pipes open up on top. (1 green, 4 yellow). Each can be used once to reach the opening. But there is a timer for how long they all remain open. Probably 3 minutes or so before the puzzle resets and everything closes, I never timed it specifically.

So whoever reaches the top can go right in the room and get the mod BUT MUST NOT LEAVE!

If you enter the portal to leave, you will spawn at the bottom floor between the pipes, which will reset the puzzle and close everything.

Edited by MystMan

25 minutes ago, BriWanderful said:

So i'm in the top of the agility puzzle (the one with the pipes i think that's agility) waiting for other players to get up (as i'm typing this) and what i'm wondering is if i got through the portal thing to get the mod would they still be able to go through after i come out?

IIRC once one person goes through it opens it up so other players can get up there without having to use the pipes, I think, it's been a while. It does stay open, I know that much. 

49 minutes ago, kyori said:

Uh? Ain't it like corrupted mod whereby 1 player gets it and everyone else in the team also automatically gets it?

Was it changed?

Has always been like this afaik. All Players have to go and claim the Mod.

Also : Yes, if you leave the reward room too early the Puzzle will reset.

Edited by Extroah

47 minutes ago, Extroah said:

Has always been like this afaik. All Players have to go and claim the Mod.

Weird..me and friends play... always only 1 person needs to claim it... although the rest are in the room as well but they never need to claim it..

as opposed to the 'All Players have to go and claim the Mod'.