Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Sai'ah." Felicity says, holstering her pistol. "Relax, Zaeed. It's a friend."

A conciousness brushes you mind.

Relax Tenno. A motherly voice says. You are safe here.

*He exhales* "What was with the child's voice? and the Golem" *He perks a brow* "Nat_Lotus, is that you?"

*DISC, Still worried about the Golem, his weapon is still not holstered* "Zaeed, I will contact Zuri and Mercy" 

Edited by -Platinum-

7 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He exhales* "What was with the child's voice? and the Golem" *He perks a brow* "Nat_Lotus, is that you?"

*DISC, Still worried about the Golem, his weapon is still not holstered* "Zaeed, I will contact Zuri and Mercy" 

I am not your doting mother. The voice says. I am matron, mother of his hive, and caretaker of its mistress.

Shuttle begins to move again, traveling out of the maw of the Golem, and you detect another individual aboard,making its way into the compartment.

Felicity is gesturing as if speaking, but no words can be heard.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

I am not your doting mother. The voice says. I am matron, mother of his hive, and caretaker of its mistress.

Shuttle begins to move again, traveling out of the maw of the Golem, and you detect another individual aboard,making its way into the compartment.

Felicity is gesturing as if speaking, but no words can be heard.

*Zaeed just scoffs* "Natah, is not my mother, so Mercy will have friends, wonderful, just get out of my head"

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

A long silence follows before he responds.  "I would be, what do you call, suppression.  yes.  I suppress the enemies, group them, still them.  Make them easier to kill.  Then they die.  Hmmmm.  Much like the golden-sky people, yes?"  He does not pay much mind to the golem, only glancing at it briefly.

As the craft lands you become aware of two things. Another Tenno of exceptional power, and hangibg from it's waist, a great emptiness in the world, a weapon hungry for the energy of the void. Even within your ship the smoker begins to drift towards it, the currents of void energy in the air changing their paths.

"Easy Nalakesh." The Tenno says. "This one is a friend."

He strokes the handle of the strange balde and the hunger subsides, the void currents and smoke returning to their normal patterns.

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed just scoffs* "Natah, is not my mother, so Mercy will have friends, wonderful, just get out of my head"

I will leave when I am certain you do not intend to harm my Ward. It says. Until then you must abide my presence.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

I will leave when I am certain you do not intend to harm my Ward. It says. Until then you must abide my presence.

"Or I blow my brains out, right here and then" *He says back* "DISC, do me a favour and shut this voice out, I'm not a fan of fanatics"

*DISC nods* "I shall attempt blocking of your implants, please hold"

47 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As the craft lands you become aware of two things. Another Tenno to exceptional power, and hangibg from it's waist, a great emptiness in the world, a weapon hungry for the energy of the void. Even within your ship the smoker begins to drift towards it, the currents of void energy in the air changing their paths.

"Easy Nalakesh." The Tenno says. "This one is a friend."

He strokes the handle of the strange balde and the hunger subsides, the void currents and smoke returning to their normal patterns.

"Hmmm.  A hungering blade. Never made from light, only from darkness. Yes?"  The thurible continues it ticking pattern, almost absentmindedly, until the liset noses up to drop Eleos onto the tower. A trail of smoke follows him as he falls, somehow graceful like a zephyr, and he lands with a soft plume of smoke floating around him. "Hmmm. Must tread softly, yes?  Now what strikes at us so violently?"

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Hmmm.  A hungering blade. Never made from light, only from darkness. Yes?"  The thurible continues it ticking pattern, almost absentmindedly, until the liset noses up to drop Eleos onto the tower. A trail of smoke follows him as he falls, somehow graceful like a zephyr, and he lands with a soft plume of smoke floating around him. "Hmmm. Must tread softly, yes?  Now what strikes at us so violently?"

"You would be surprised." The Tenno says. "Tread as you'd like, the floor is quite sturdy."

He holds out a hand.

"I am Arbiter Ryoko." He says. "Master of this tower. A position Sargas Ruk would like to hold. It is his forces that will soon besiege this place. The Corpus board and I have agreed that such an end would be a setback for both of us."

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Or I blow my brains out, right here and then" *He says back* "DISC, do me a favour and shut this voice out, I'm not a fan of fanatics"

*DISC nods* "I shall attempt blocking of your implants, please hold"

"You have nothing to fear from Matron." Sai'ah says, stepping into the bay. "She is loyal to me, not Nemesis."

Her voice seems to echo in your mind, despite the blocks D.I.S.C puts up.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"You have nothing to fear from Matron." Sai'ah says, stepping into the bay. "She is loyal to me, not Nemesis."

Her voice seems to echo in your mind, despite the blocks D.I.S.C puts up.

"Sorry, miss Sai'ah is it?" *He looks at her* "I'm just not a big fan of, you know the whole mind melding thing"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Sorry, miss Sai'ah is it?" *He looks at her* "I'm just not a big fan of, you know the whole mind melding thing"

"Understandable." She says. "I have come to offer what aid I can. I assume you have an isolated area that needs defending."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Understandable." She says. "I have come to offer what aid I can. I assume you have an isolated area that needs defending."

"One of the towers have been cleaned out, yes, Feil recovered some sort of decide, but for myself, Ma'ma, I won't be joining you on this mission" *Zaeed says, politely* "Mercy and my daughter Zuri will assist you" *He looks around* "Fel?"

"One of the towers have been cleaned out, yes, Feil recovered some sort of decide, but for myself, Ma'ma, I won't be joining you on this mission" *Zaeed says, politely* "Mercy and my daughter Zuri will assist you" *He looks around* "Fel?"

Felicity is embracing Sai'ah, who is laughing.

"Right onto the mat." Felicity is saying. "You should have seen his face."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"You would be surprised." The Tenno says. "Tread as you'd like, the floor is quite sturdy."

He holds out a hand.

"I am Arbiter Ryoko." He says. "Master of this tower. A position Sargas Ruk would like to hold. It is his forces that will soon besiege this place. The Corpus board and I have agreed that such an end would be a setback for both of us."

Eleos does not shake his hand, only continues to stare at Ryoko, thurible swings slower, the smoke around him flashing once, like a void storm.  "Hmmm.  The flaming clone, yes?  We must outsmart them.  It will be easy, yes?  We just need time.  Not much time, but enough time."  The thurible stops, still smoking, and Eleos looks down at Ryoko's hand,but does not shake it.  Instead, he bows slightly.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Eleos does not shake his hand, only continues to stare at Ryoko, thurible swings slower, the smoke around him flashing once, like a void storm.  "Hmmm.  The flaming clone, yes?  We must outsmart them.  It will be easy, yes?  We just need time.  Not much time, but enough time."  The thurible stops, still smoking, and Eleos looks down at Ryoko's hand,but does not shake it.  Instead, he bows slightly.

"Not this time." Ryoko says. "Ruk is moving in force. Nine Fomorians, three Balor, fifty Galleons, and over twenty million clones. He intends it as a show of force. I intend to use it to send a message. That we are done cowering every time the Grineer flash their weapons."

He withdraws his hand and returns the bow.

"We have time." He says. "An hour or two to finish preparations. Come, let us meet with the others."

*He looks over* "Felicity?, I..before I go, could..you do me a favour, please?"

"Depends on the favor." She says. "What is it?"

The Golem begins moving towards a remote location, drop pods growing along its underbelly. A infested Scimitar Landing craft separates from it, shadowing the shuttle.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Not this time." Ryoko says. "Ruk is moving in force. Nine Fomorians, three Balor, fifty Galleons, and over twenty million clones. He intends it as a show of force. I intend to use it to send a message. That we are done cowering every time the Grineer flash their weapons."

He withdraws his hand and returns the bow.

"We have time." He says. "An hour or two to finish preparations. Come, let us meet with the others."

"Hmm.  Can you rupture the void?  Divide his forces, make them vanish?  Or is that trickery still secrecy?"  He begins to follow, his footsteps silent as he glides along the floor.  "I remember being hidden.  It was boring, but better than scared.  But there are no more boring hiddens, yes?  Only constricting fear."

28 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Depends on the favor." She says. "What is it?"

The Golem begins moving towards a remote location, drop pods growing along its underbelly. A infested Scimitar Landing craft separates from it, shadowing the shuttle.

*He turns to her* "Look after my girl, alright?, keep her safe, I want to come, but I need to sort my own life out, but I don't want her hurt, if you could do that, please?"

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Hmm.  Can you rupture the void?  Divide his forces, make them vanish?  Or is that trickery still secrecy?"  He begins to follow, his footsteps silent as he glides along the floor.  "I remember being hidden.  It was boring, but better than scared.  But there are no more boring hiddens, yes?  Only constricting fear."

"We tried that during our initial attempt to retake the moon." He says. "The wall between worlds is thinner here. The attempt nearly tore apart the ground beneath our feet. We abandoned any further experiments with that method."

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We tried that during our initial attempt to retake the moon." He says. "The wall between worlds is thinner here. The attempt nearly tore apart the ground beneath our feet. We abandoned any further experiments with that method."

"Well. Perchance a sentient diversion?  Lead the clones to a horrible death?  Risky, yes.  But clever."  He pauses for a moment, then resumes walking. "Funnel them. Let their numbers be against them, cram them into smaller spaces, and pick them apart.  Either one will work."

35 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Well. Perchance a sentient diversion?  Lead the clones to a horrible death?  Risky, yes.  But clever."  He pauses for a moment, then resumes walking. "Funnel them. Let their numbers be against them, cram them into smaller spaces, and pick them apart.  Either one will work."

"The second one is our preferred strategy." Ryoko says. "With the number of ships involved surface fighting will be minimal. Setting foot there will be a death sentence. Instead the tunnels and caverns beneath the towers will be the primary area of engagement. We have already identified several areas where the conditions favor our forces.  And several more where the Corpus can safely deploy heavy units."

He steps into an elevator.

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He turns to her* "Look after my girl, alright?, keep her safe, I want to come, but I need to sort my own life out, but I don't want her hurt, if you could do that, please?"

"I will." She says. "She will be placed in our primary base as a medic."

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The second one is our preferred strategy." Ryoko says. "With the number of ships involved surface fighting will be minimal. Setting foot there will be a death sentence. Instead the tunnels and caverns beneath the towers will be the primary area of engagement. We have already identified several areas where the conditions favor our forces.  And several more where the Corpus can safely deploy heavy units."

He steps into an elevator.

"Hmmm.  But if we could lure the sentients to them, it would make things easier, yes?"  He follows onto the elevator, his thurible making only a small amount of smoke.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Hmmm.  But if we could lure the sentients to them, it would make things easier, yes?"  He follows onto the elevator, his thurible making only a small amount of smoke.

"The Sentient would rather kill us than them." He says. "We may have to deal with them but I refuse to rely on our enemies to fight our battles. They are more likely to side with the Grineer during this fight."

The elevator rises in a glass tube.

As it does you see the other floors of the restored Tower. Crewman wearing the same sigil as the tower banners, and Arca armor, ready weapons, mostly Arca weapons. A handful of Tenno walk amongst them armed to the teeth. 

Edited by Rakawan