Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He continues to babble.

((Open only if character speaks Corpus))

Reveal hidden contents

“Tenno.” He shouts. “They have Tenno.” 

(( Really wish we had a Warframe translator))

*Understanding and able to speak Corpus, she replies to him in his tongue* "Kuk?, they have petto? do they tenno have Jatttasey? and who, who have them?"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Gunner is hurled to the ground, buying you time. The Grineer are caught off guard, and all four are chained in place. 

*He opens fire at the Grinner, providing headshots as he can, he yells to Matoh over the coms* "Matoh!, take out her legs, I want this one alive!"

The maggots last mere seconds within the flames, the infested fauna beginning to wither under the constant stream of flame.

Sai’ah reaches out, taking control of one of the Hyekka, and turning it on the others, but it appears to have little effect.

The infested behind you bellow as the Grineer they were chasing draw flamethrowers and turn, hemming your units in.

Sai’ah seems preoccupied, backing up slowly as the flames approach from both sides.

"Dammit back up back up!" *She begins to retreat, she keeps her covers by spraying and praying her Hema* 

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Really wish we had a Warframe translator))

*Understanding and able to speak Corpus, she replies to him in his tongue* "Kuk?, they have petto? do they tenno have Jatttasey? and who, who have them?"

He nods and appears to calm, hearing his own tongue.

”The Grineer.” He says. “They have warframes, or something like them. I saw one among them. A priest of some sort. It chained our fighters in place, like yours do. But it looked like them, and spoke like them.”

He holds out a disk. 

“Here.” He says. “Proof.”

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Dammit back up back up!" *She begins to retreat, she keeps her covers by spraying and praying her Hema* 

The Hyekka begin to crow in triumph. 

You feel something else enter the link, something odd.

It feels like a mass of mutalist moas, but decidedly different. There is a single mindedness to it.

Dirt sprays and one of the Hyekka vanishes into the ground. 

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He opens fire at the Grinner, providing headshots as he can, he yells to Matoh over the coms* "Matoh!, take out her legs, I want this one alive!"

With the Grineer immobilized you are able to take them out easily. 

Matoh fires and the Gunner drops to one knee, before starting to rise again.

”Armor is too thick.” Matoh says. 

Another shot forces the Gunner to take a knee, but only for a second. The Gunner reaches for her Grattler again.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

He nods and appears to calm, hearing his own tongue.

”The Grineer.” He says. “They have warframes, or something like them. I saw one among them. A priest of some sort. It chained our fighters in place, like yours do. But it looked like them, and spoke like them.”

He holds out a disk. 

“Here.” He says. “Proof.”

*She nods to Disc* "Disc, take it, upload and display on my hud" *She looks to the Corpus* "A Priest? can you recall the colours of the frames?"

*DISC takes it carefully, uploading it right away, he tries to load it to visual, he contacts CAL (Forgot his name)* "Attempting to scan"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

With the Grineer immobilized you are able to take them out easily. 

Matoh fires and the Gunner drops to one knee, before starting to rise again.

”Armor is too thick.” Matoh says. 

Another shot forces the Gunner to take a knee, but only for a second. The Gunner reaches for her Grattler again.

*He dashes over to her, slamming his foot into her rifle then aims down at her head* "Don't even think about it"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Hyekka begin to crow in triumph. 

You feel something else enter the link, something odd.

It feels like a mass of mutalist moas, but decidedly different. There is a single mindedness to it.

Dirt sprays and one of the Hyekka vanishes into the ground. 

"What the?" *She backs up, even more, * "Sai’ah what is that?"

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods to Disc* "Disc, take it, upload and display on my hud" *She looks to the Corpus* "A Priest? can you recall the colours of the frames?"

*DISC takes it carefully, uploading it right away, he tries to load it to visual, he contacts CAL (Forgot his name)* "Attempting to scan"

C.A.L.C does not respond. His systems appear to be offline.

The file is heavily corrupted. The salvageable footgage is only a few seconds long.

The feed is heavily pixelated but you can make out Grineer marching forward, firing. Suddenly their ranks part and a hooded and distorted figure swings a hand forward. The view is wrenched upwards and the feed cuts out.

It does however seem to contain the coordinates where the recording was taken.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, -Platinum- said:

"What the?" *She backs up, even more, * "Sai’ah what is that?"

More dirt sprays and you briefly see an infested Maw with a Hyekka clenched in its jaws before it darts back into the dirt. The screams behind you tell you that the Grineer There are also under assault.

”Some sort of construct in the ground.” Sai’ah says. “My maggots found them a few minutes ago and infected them. Organizing them is proving strenuous.”

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He dashes over to her, slamming his foot into her rifle then aims down at her head* "Don't even think about it"

The Gunner spits curses at you in her own tongue.

You can hear more ships coming out of punch.

”More Bolkor.” Matoh says. “Time to go!”

C.A.L.C does not respond. Hai systems appear to be offline.

The file is heavily corrupted. The salvageable footgage is only a few seconds long.

The feed is heavily pixelated but you can make out Grineer marching forward, firing. Suddenly their ranks part and a hooded and distorted figure swings a hand forward. The view is wrenched upwards and the feed cuts out.

"Damm, the video is trashed, DISC try your best to repair the file, and try to contact Ryko or someone" *She says, drawing her attention back to her patient* "What else do you remember colours? any whispers?" 

*DISC begins to try and repair the video, he checks if anyone else is online* "The Hai Systems are offline and Calc is not responding, I will try my best"

The Gunner spits curses at you in her own tongue.

You can hear more ships coming out of punch.

”More Bolkor.” Matoh says. “Time to go!”

*He Slams the butt of the barrel in her head, attempting to knock her out* "On it, we're takeing this one with us"

25 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Damm, the video is trashed, DISC try your best to repair the file, and try to contact Ryko or someone" *She says, drawing her attention back to her patient* "What else do you remember colours? any whispers?" 

*DISC begins to try and repair the video, he checks if anyone else is online* "The Hai Systems are offline and Calc is not responding, I will try my best"

Ryoko is the only one to respond.

”Yes?” He asks. “What is it, Healer?”

The video is too damaged to repair further.

Edited by Rakawan

57 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko is the only one to respond.

”Yes?” He asks. “What is it, Healer?”

The video is too damaged to repair further.

"Ryoko, I'm sending you a video disc, that was given by one of the Corpus patients" *As he sends, he also sends a recording of the conversation Zuri and the Corpus had, about the attack* "Should we take any more action?"

24 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Ryoko, I'm sending you a video disc, that was given by one of the Corpus patients" *As he sends, he also sends a recording of the conversation Zuri and the Corpus had, about the attack* "Should we take any more action?"

“Have Zuri meet with me at The following coodinates.” He says. “There may be more survivors in the area. I will  investigate while you search.”

The coordinates lead to an area not far from where the recording was shot.

Edited by Rakawan

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Have Zuri meet with me at The following coodinates.” He says. “There may be more survivors in the area. I will  investigate while you search.”

The coordinates lead to Ana tea not far from where the recording was shot.

"Understood, DISC out" *He floats over* "Zuri, Ryoko requests to see us" *He uses the controls in the room to inform other medical staff that Zruir needs to leave*

*Zuir finishes up, claiming the patient down and packs her stuff* "Alright, Sir, I'm gonna go find theses monster that did this to you, I'll be back soon" *with that said, she heads over to the location* 

Edited by -Platinum-

15 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Understood, DISC out" *He floats over* "Zuri, Ryoko requests to see us" *He uses the controls in the room to inform other medical staff that Zruir needs to leave*

*Zuir finishes up, claiming the patient down and packs her stuff* "Alright, Sir, I'm gonna go find theses monster that did this to you, I'll be back soon" *with that said, she heads over to the location* 

The moment you teleport you find yourself staring down the barrel of several Lankas.

”Superintendent Dol, I was under the impression you would not be pointing guns at my people.” Ryoko says calmly.

The weapon’s are lowered.

”My mistake Tenno.” A bulky Tech says. “This is the medic who found Sarv?”

”The one who treated him, yes.” Ryoko says. “He found his way to her.”

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The moment you teleport you find yourself staring down the barrel of several Lankas.

”Superintendent Dol, I was under the impression you would not be pointing guns at my people.” Ryoko says calmly.

The weapon’s are lowered.

”My mistake Tenno.” A bulky Tech says. “This is the medic who found Sarv?”

”The one who treated him, yes.” Ryoko says. “He found his way to her.”

*She perks a brow* "Can never be too careful, not to worry, DISC show them the video and recording"           

*DISC attempts to upload to a nearby screen and show them* "At once"                                                                                                                     

Edited by -Platinum-

((Can't find the last quote.))

Eleos raises his ferrox once more, filling it with his void energy and letting it sail forth, magnetizing as it flew.  He castes his condemn, chaining those unlucky enough to be caught in its path.  "We must strike heavily soon, as they group like ants.  Melt the pile, kill the queen, stop the swarm.  Clean the garden."

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

((Can't find the last quote.))

Eleos raises his ferrox once more, filling it with his void energy and letting it sail forth, magnetizing as it flew.  He castes his condemn, chaining those unlucky enough to be caught in its path.  "We must strike heavily soon, as they group like ants.  Melt the pile, kill the queen, stop the swarm.  Clean the garden."

Smoke begins to billow from Ares as he marks targets.

"Agreed." He says.

His Vectis hisses and a single round cuts through the chained Grineer.

As the last of the Dargyns draw close he activates Bladestorm, leaping from target to target with disorienting speed.

23 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow* "Can never be too careful, not to worry, DISC show them the video and recording"           

*DISC attempts to upload to a nearby screen and show them* "At once"                                                                                                                     

There are no screens to project on.

However you are able to patch into a network between the Crewman.

”Protect her with your lives.” Ryoko says. “Her survival is your top priority.”

”And whose priority is our survival.” Dol asks. 

Ryoko twirls a Prismarite sword and salutes. 

“Mine, of course.” He says. “And hers.”

The group moves off towards the recording coordinates.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

There are no screens to project on.

However you are able to patch into a network between the Crewman.

”Protect her with your lives.” Ryoko says. “Her survival is your top priority.”

”And whose priority is our survival.” Dol asks. 

Ryoko twirls a Prismarite sword and salutes. 

“Mine, of course.” He says. “And hers.”

The group moves off towards the recording coordinates.

*She walks along with them, DISC trailing behind* "DISC, upload yourself into the Network, upon their permission, let them see what you can, keep them alive"

*DISC opens up a request to link in, his linking could help boost any cybernetics or medical systems in their suits* "Ey, Ey"

9 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She walks along with them, DISC trailing behind* "DISC, upload yourself into the Network, upon their permission, let them see what you can, keep them alive"

*DISC opens up a request to link in, his linking could help boost any cybernetics or medical systems in their suits* "Ey, Ey"

The request is accepted by the crewman.

You are able to interact with their systems only briefly before being rudely shoved out.

"A filfthy series 2 cephalon." A female voice says. "Get your data streams out of my pristine systems."

It appears the resident Cephalon is not a fan.

Ryoko stops ahead to examine something.

"Is there a problem." Dol asks.

Ryoko motions him over and they begin to speak in hushed tones.

((Open only if you have enhanced hearing))

"These wounds were not made with Grineer weapons." Ryoko says. "I've seen only one weapon that would make these."

"Tenno?" Dol asks.

"Not exactly." Ryoko says. "These are sharpened to a mono-molecular edge. Even we don't go that far. This blade was designed to pierce warframe armor."

Edited by Rakawan