Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

18 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Sure, what you got for me" *He peers over, to the pet master berfily, before looking back to the man* 

The pet master is showing off a feral kavat to a group of children.

”Let’s see here.” Konzu says. “Ahh here we go. New Grineer Bossman been giving us no end of trouble. You make him go away, eh?”

He pries a bounty board loose and hands it to you. It details anplan to expose and assasinate a Grineer Captain.

Edited by Rakawan

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The pet master is showing off a feral kavat to a group of children.

”Let’s see here.” Konzu says. “Ahh here we go. New Grineer Bozeman been giving us no end of trouble. You make him go away, eh?”

He pries a bounty board loose and hands it to you. It details anplan to expose and assasinate a Grineer Captain.

*He looks over, looking at the bounty rewards, perks a brow* "I'll take a look, see what I can do, Mr.." *He marks a few markets on his map, with waypoints for himself, before he steps away*

16 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over, looking at the bounty rewards, perks a brow* "I'll take a look, see what I can do, Mr.." *He marks a few markets on his map, with waypoints for himself, before he steps away*

"Konzu." The man says. "No Mr, just Konzu. Now hop to Tenno."

The rewards are some strange rock like creatures, a focus lens, and an interesting, but unknown, mod.

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Konzu." The man says. "No Mr, just Konzu. Now hop to Tenno."

The rewards are some strange rock like creatures, a focus lens, and an interesting, but unknown, mod.

*He logs it down, then heads over to the Pet Master, he waits for him to finish with the children before approaching fully* "Hum, rock creatures?"

On 10/27/2017 at 3:23 AM, -Platinum- said:

*He logs it down, then heads over to the Pet Master, he waits for him to finish with the children before approaching fully* "Hum, rock creatures?"

“Offworlder eh?” The man says. “I don’t have any wares for you. Go prove yourself to Konzu and maybe I find something to sell, no?”

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“Offworlder eh?” The man says. “I don’t have any wares for you. Go prove yourself to Konzu and maybe I find something to sell, no?”

*He perks a brow, then nods* "Very well, then" *He proceeds to the Orokin doors* "Offworlder, should have realized that" 

On 11/1/2017 at 4:17 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He stands still, letting the scans do their thing* "Clean as a whistle guys, tho don't be alarmed by the cybernetics"

No one responds and the gate opens.

You do, however, sense slight amusement from the Unum.

The plains sprawl out before you, bathed in the sunrise. You can see sentient "bones" protruding from the ground across the landscape, as well as Grineer camps sprouting from the land like ugly growths.

A waypoint appears to the side, leading around the hill under which the doorway lies.

11 hours ago, Rakawan said:

No one responds and the gate opens.

You do, however, sense slight amusement from the Unum.

The plains sprawl out before you, bathed in the sunrise. You can see sentient "bones" protruding from the ground across the landscape, as well as Grineer camps sprouting from the land like ugly growths.

A waypoint appears to the side, leading around the hill under which the doorway lies.

*He takes his  Sybaris Prime out, ready, he walks out from the gates into the plains* "Sentient bones, the battle-ground between Orokin and our biggest mistake, the fine Orokin tower still stands" *He begins to walk to the waypoint, checking how far it is* "I just realized, No Disc, he's with my daughter and I don't have an Ordis, so if something happens, I'll have to speak to the folks at Cetus, or..Natah"

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He takes his  Sybaris Prime out, ready, he walks out from the gates into the plains* "Sentient bones, the battle-ground between Orokin and our biggest mistake, the fine Orokin tower still stands" *He begins to walk to the waypoint, checking how far it is* "I just realized, No Disc, he's with my daughter and I don't have an Ordis, so if something happens, I'll have to speak to the folks at Cetus, or..Natah"

“Heya offworlder.” A voice says. “So Konzu finally found a hunter.”

An Ostron tracker is sitting on the tower strut with a Grinlok in his lap. A Condroc sits beside him, beady eyes fixed on you.

”Tracker Matoh, at your service.” The Ostron says. 

Edited by Rakawan

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Heya offworlder.” A voice says. “So Konzu finally found a hunter.”

An Ostron tracker is sitting on the tower strut with a Grinlok in his lap. A Condroc sits beside him, beady eyes fixed on you.

”Tracker Matoh, at your service.” The Ostron says. 

"Zaeed Orion, I'm a hunter for hire, for the moment, dealing with some Grinner trespassers" *He keeps his foothold, walking to the waypoint* "Although, I should find a better way of transport" 

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Zaeed Orion, I'm a hunter for hire, for the moment, dealing with some Grinner trespassers" *He keeps his foothold, walking to the waypoint* "Although, I should find a better way of transport" 

“And miss out on the wonderful scenery?” Matoh asks. “You Tenno really are all business.”

He jumps down and walks in front of you. 

“Well this way then.” He says, heading towards the waypoint. “Helya will scout ahead for us once we get close.”

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“And miss out on the wonderful scenery?” Matoh asks. “You Tenno really are all business.”

He jumps down and walks in front of you. 

“Well this way then.” He says, heading towards the waypoint. “Helga will scout ahead for us once we get close.”

*He chuckles* "I rather prove myself before I go walking on your lawn, I'll explore once the Dogs are killed"

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He chuckles* "I rather prove myself before I go walking on your lawn, I'll explore once the Dogs are killed"

“That’s what I’m here for.” He says. “You want to kill the dogs, but you need to know where they are.”

He slides a magazine into his rifle.

”Unless you want to wander around until you find them.” He says.

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“That’s what I’m here for.” He says. “You want to kill the dogs, but you need to know where they are.”

He slides a magazine into his rifle.

”Unless you want to wander around until you find them.” He says.

"I rather not get killed aimlessly wandering" *Grips his rifle* "Lead the way"

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"I rather not get killed aimlessly wandering" *Grips his rifle* "Lead the way"

“Strong Tenno like yourself will be fine.” He says. “Well, until night falls. Then you’ll want to stay inside.”

He leads you across the plains, stopping at a hill overlooking the sea. There is a platform out on the water, with a giant windmill looking overhead.

Matoh leans back against a tree and closes his eyes. The condroc caws and then takes off, flying quickly over the camp.

”Three sentries.” Matoh says. “To auto-turrets, Those will be trouble, and one rampart.”

He taps his head and Helya wheels around for another pass.

”No sign of the bossman.” He says . “You’ll have to draw him out.”

He let’s put a sudden cry.

”Defilers!” He hisses. “One of those Nox monsters is dumping its chemicals in the sea.”

He takes a breath and opens his eyes as Helya wheels back towards you.

”You look a bit more sturdy than me.” He says. “You go handle them, I’ll provide support from here.”

He lies down in the fall grass, sighting in down his rifle.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Strong Tenno like yourself will be fine.” He says. “Well, until night falls. Then you’ll want to stay inside.”

He leads you across the plains, stopping at a hill overlooking the sea. There is a platform out on the water, with a giant windmill looking overhead.

Matoh leans back against a tree and closes his eyes. The condroc caws and then takes off, flying quickly over the camp.

”Three sentries.” Matoh says. “To auto-turrets, Those will be trouble, and one rampart.”

He taps his head and Helya wheels around for another pass.

”No sign of the bossman.” He says . “You’ll have to draw him out.”

He let’s put a sudden cry.

”Defilers!” He hisses. “One of those Nox monsters is dumping its chemicals in the sea.”

He takes a breath and opens his eyes as Helya wheels back towards you.

”You look a bit more sturdy than me.” He says. “You go handle them, I’ll provide support from here.”

He lies down in the fall grass, sighting in down his rifle.

*He nods, he jumps down the hill, he proceeds to sneak down behind the Auto-Turrets, looking for a control panel, keeping an eye out for Snetires movement* "If I can just find the controls.." *He thinks to himself* 

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods, he jumps down the hill, he proceeds to sneak down behind the Auto-Turrets, looking for a control panel, keeping an eye out for Snetires movement* "If I can just find the controls.." *He thinks to himself* 

((I rolled the dice, DC was 15. You got a 7.))

The turrets seem to spot you halfway down the hill and open fire, sending high caliber rounds at you with surprising ease. 

A Grineer sentry moves towards a Rampart, but Matoh takes him out with a well placed strike.

There are about fifteen Grineer, all slowly realizing the alarms have gone off. The box sets aside his barrels and grabs his gun, while the Troopers recover weapons from nearby racks.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

((I rolled the dice, DC was 15. You got a 7.))

The turrets seem to spot you halfway down the hill and open fire, sending high caliber rounds at you with surprising ease. 

A Grineer sentry moves towards a Rampart, but Matoh takes him out with a well placed strike.

There are about fifteen Grineer, all slowly realizing the alarms have gone off. The box sets aside his barrels and grabs his gun, while the Troopers recover weapons from nearby racks.

"Ah, dammit!" *He ducks into cove, he casts Condemn upon his way down* "Ugh, fine, I'; ll stick to being loud as possible"

22 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Ah, dammit!" *He ducks into cove, he casts Condemn upon his way down* "Ugh, fine, I'; ll stick to being loud as possible"

The condem strikes the Nox, and two of the troopers, chaining them in place.

The remaining troopers open fire on your covered position, leaving themselves open for Matoh’s shots.

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The condem strikes the Nox, and two of the troopers, chaining them in place.

The remaining troopers open fire on your covered position, leaving themselves open for Matoh’s shots.

*He brings himself out of cover, knowing his overcharged shields will take the bullet-fire, he begins opening fire on the Nox, hoping it will explode, takeing out his fellow comrades with him* "Let's see what you dogs can do"

Edited by -Platinum-

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He brings himself out of cover, knowing his overcharged shields will take the bullet-fire, he begins opening fire on the Nox, hoping it will explode, takeing out his fellow comrades with him* "Let's see what you dogs can do"

One of your shots clips the poison tanks, causing them to explode. The Nox dies instantly, his body unable to cope with the sheer magnitude of toxins inside it, while the troopers near him begin to cough and retch.

More troopers join the fight, retrieving arms from weapon racks and opening fire on your location.

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

One of your shots clips the poison tanks, causing them to explode. The Nox dies instantly, his body unable to cope with the sheer magnitude of toxins inside it, while the troopers near him begin to cough and retch.

More troopers join the fight, retrieving arms from weapon racks and opening fire on your location.

*Casting condem, he rolls into another cover, heading to one of the control stations inside the base* "Oh, geez a lot of people showed up"