The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funny/Bad Stalker Experiences

(PSN)joshw1400

Rather anti-climatic imo but one time long before Shadow Stalker was a thing, around the time of Atlas's release, I was spam-running exterminate missions on Eris as a Nekros, trying to get the blueprint for the Pherliac Pods (sp?) I'm running though one of the larger rooms (the one with a large bay-door at the one end, a few hallways along the sides, little infestation damage to it) when the lights start flickering. Me being in the mission solo (since Eris nodes were pretty much abandoned at that time) I start bullet jumping around like a jack rabbit on crack, looking for the stalker, Ignis on my back semi-leveled no forma Vaykor Marleok in hand, Dragon Nikana on hand should he get close. Bare in mind I had not beaten the Stalker yet at this point in my WF career. Anyway, he spawns and as I continue to jump around unloading shot after shot into him, never stopping to move, only going into a full sprint to the other side of the room, weaving when I needed to let my shields charge. After a bout that lasted almost 30 minutes I'm down to like 25 health, no shields, first Dread BP in hand I confidently continue on the mission only to get killed by the juggy that was waiting for me a few rooms later..

My memorable Stalker moment was back when kubrows were released. Stalker had the Absorb power when he hit half or 1 third health.

Anyhow, a full squad running an Earth mission, all with fresh as daisy Kubrows, rank 5 or 6 tops.  Hell, we barely had any mods as we were trying to farm the nests, so we were pretty protective and way cautious of any fight, promptly annihilating anything that moved.

Then Stalker pays a visit. Not after me though but I really am nervous now warning the squad that we need to put him down fast.

Stalker spawns, we unload, kubrows attack and Absorb bubble is up. Told everyone to leg it. It was no use as the kubrows just kept at the bubble. I was far enough away for mine to be by my side but rest of the squads kubrows are down and 1 player is as well. Squad is not thinking now, trying to res kubrows and I'm trying to fight Stalker, but he slash dashes the target Tenno who only just survives and after a bit of back and forth, he's down.

All 3 kubrows downed bleedout. We were all kinda bummed out by that and they were all pissed at the Stalker. I dont take any chances now, leveling or not I always pack a well forma'd weapon that can dish damage on the assassins. 

PS I twitch in real life when lights flicker too. Ahole :-) 

I was doing a nightmare exterminate with a low level frame with a MR19 dude. We kill everyone and head to the extraction when suddenly the stalker shows up for me. Of course at this point I'm completely squishy and I can't do it alone so I type "stalker" and waypoint where I am but the dude just carries on to extraction.

Stalker is annihilating me and I just type "STALKER" again in all caps and the guy is just stood around at extraction waiting for me to die. Eventually Stalker kills me and the guy comes up to me and starts teabagging me while I'm in bleedout.

Because I was the host I quit hoping to make him lose his progress.

I'm petty.

Was playing doing short excavation runs with an Ivara + Unlvl'ed prisma skana with friends

Stalker announces his presence on my behalf and I literally spend the whole match hiding in cloak bubbles chipping his HP bar or running away.

Nothing felt more exhausting than that. Of course, my other friends were unaware and unable to help, so yeah. (Couldn't type to let them know without getting killed)

I managed to kill the stalker while my friends were sitting at extract, he dropped Despair just before the match ended, so I was the only one to have got the drop. Rip.

Edited by (XB1)calvina