Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Love

Deger27

Being as there has been a lot of negativity floating around lately, I thought id throw in some positive.

So lately I decided to go on a Kubrow breading frenzy and I can say I've come up with some pretty interesting Kubrow. But I can say that there is one Kubrow that I find myself not being able to put into stasis being as I find myself liking him a ton, cuz man, HES HUGE. Like seriously .. hes as tall as most my frames and taller than my operator. But anyhow was trying to find one exactly like him except Sunika, but I guess Huras will have to do.

So In final, I'd like to give kudos to DE for doing such an awesome job on the game.

DdjDKAK.jpg

I do want to ask though. How big is the area that the Lotus is in? Because I can say I've consigned over 20-30 Kubrow to the care of the Lotus. Sooooo ... Is she like a crazy cat lady except with thousands of Kubrow roaming around her house/ship/relay/dojo/whatever?

Edited by Deger27

Personally, I prefer my Huras Kubrow over any sentinel. She's tankier, does more damage, and does a better job at cloaking than the shade. If I go down I dont have to worry about a companion over my shoulder getting obliterated in seconds or catching bombard AOE damage. Save for vacuum Kubrow are better in every attribute.

9 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

Ive bred like 160+ the ones I don't wanna keep get shoved out the airlock. they are now a massive frozen ball burning up as it crashes towards the earth...... 

futurama-s01e08-a-big-piece-of-garbage-d

This makes me think of the mole of moles as posited by XKCD...  except it's made of kubrows...