Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing can't boost.

SYSTEMxERRORx404

Question

I periodically play warframe, but every time I come back and try to do a archwing mission I see other people boosting and generally being able to move around the map very fast. I have never been able to do this my self, I've pressed every button, reset my keybindings several times and nothing works.

I've tried to search for a answer on the wiki and the forums but haven't found any, the wiki states what keys allow people to boost (or archwingsprint, whatever), but as i said before nothing I've tried on my end works.

I do use a altered keyboard config with space for sprint/roll, shift for jump and a mouse button for crouch. This doesn't effect my archwing controls whether I've reset them or not.

If someone can help me it'd be appreciated, I've had this problem for months and it has stopped me from being able to complete some missions altogether.    

11 answers to this question

If I'm understanding correctly, you just inverted the shift and space keys.

So I guess the supposed way to use the boosters in Archwing mod should be, for you, Space + Shift. You have to hit Space before hitting Shift (and keep them together as long as you want to sprint).

13 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

If I'm understanding correctly, you just inverted the shift and space keys.

So I guess the supposed way to use the boosters in Archwing mod should be, for you, Space + Shift. You have to hit Space before hitting Shift (and keep them together as long as you want to sprint).

Doesn't work, not even if I reset my keybindings.

2 hours ago, SYSTEMxERRORx404 said:

Doesn't work, not even if I reset my keybindings.

Are you in space or under water? Afterburners don't work under water.

You also have to wait a couple of seconds before using afterburner.

Edited by shadowfire380

I've encountered this same issue, actually. I checked, there isn't actually a keybinding option for Archwing, so you can't customize the boost key. But I still have shift as my sprint option, and no combination of sprint and any other functional key that I can think of has provided me with boost. It USED to work, and I haven't changed how I do my keybindings in a couple years now, so I'm unsure what changed. And yes, I'm definitely not underwater when testing this. 

• Like 1

I actually just started having this issue today.  First time I have played an archwing since the update, so I assume that had something to do with it.  My sprint/roll key, which I have binded to ctrl, no longer allows me to sprint, or fly faster, or boost, or whatever you want to call it, despite functioning normally in every other aspect of the game.  

Hope there is some kind of hot fix or answer or something soon!