Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do alerts not tell you if its an archwing based?

Lucario

For serious, I don't play archwing missions, It pisses me off to no ends when I am instantly in an alert only to see that its an archwing mission. I will drop out instantly most of the time.

People may hate on me for saying this, I really don't care. I hate Archwings, I hate the entire concept of archwings. Its a clunky horrible system that confuses the F*** out of me with its direction motion with no real up or down sense. I can't stand the fact it takes all the hard work you have put into your weapons and warframe and just says "Nope, All of that is damn meaningless. You need to level up THIS piece of S#&$." You might as well have just made it a ship versus something that looks like the warframe still takes direct damage. It would have made more sense then.

If Archwings ever become a deadset requirement to progress in this game, I will probably end up just quitting. I hate them THAT much. Most players I ask INGAME about them tend to have similar views with outright disgust in archwing missions as a whole.