Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi E1 Relic Drop

ChillyWilly

Just now, Skyeborne said:

The visual/loot table bug is the most annoying thing about farming for me. Get shown after completing an extractor that we're rewarded an Axi E1 relic, but then in mission rewards it's something else. 

spew,Had one poor soul lose his meso f2 rad,He was the only i in 4 that got a reward.

All this extra grind and the system is still BADLY BROKEN.

2 minutes ago, _sheepy_ said:

spew,Had one poor soul lose his meso f2 rad,He was the only i in 4 that got a reward.

All this extra grind and the system is still BADLY BROKEN.

I don't mean to that bug. I know, though, that is just annoying. They said they fixed that. The bug I'm talking about is being rewarded in game like after an extractor is done lotus shows Axi E1 then when you extract it's an Axi N3 instead. 

Earlier I also had a Lith G1 exceptional from 25 minute survival, then in the next screen it's Lith K1 Exceptional.

6 minutes ago, Skyeborne said:

I don't mean to that bug. I know, though, that is just annoying. They said they fixed that. The bug I'm talking about is being rewarded in game like after an extractor is done lotus shows Axi E1 then when you extract it's an Axi N3 instead. 

Earlier I also had a Lith G1 exceptional from 25 minute survival, then in the next screen it's Lith K1 Exceptional.

yep, i knew what bug.

On 09/12/2016 at 7:33 AM, Krumplifej said:

Except that an extractor requires 100 seconds, while surviving 5 minutes requires 300 seconds.

• Fixed players not receiving the Relic rewards at each wave cycle at End of Mission.

It's fixed on PC. see ^^

It's not fixed on PC either.

On 12/6/2016 at 7:58 PM, Avereth said:

It's rotation C hell all over again, minus actually being rewarded with something.

Except, you know.  You can use the relics, as even older Axi relics have good stuff in them for the most part.

And you're not sitting there for 20 minutes in the same brain-dead mission over and over again praying you get a 5% drop, as Excavation goes by a LOT faster than that.

That and the fact that not only is this 9% purely because of the unvaulting, but also that's still almost double what we WERE getting...(And even then, that's not getting into the fact that you can get at least 2, probly 3 shots at that relic in 20 minutes).

Aaaand how we can now get those relics we need from Syndicates, so that's a boost to the chance again, along with the fact that we can trade Relics...

...How is this ANYTHING like T3S, again?  Seriously, I feel like I'm the only person who remembers how mind-torturingly bad T3S C was.

2 hours ago, UFOLoche said:

"Except, you know.  You can use the relics, as even older Axi relics have good stuff in them for the most part"

If you can find 3 more with the old relics.

And you're not sitting there for 20 minutes in the same brain-dead mission over and over again praying you get a 5% drop, as Excavation goes by a LOT faster than that.

I've been farming AXI E1 for 4 days and got 1 and no prime parts for ducats.

...How is this ANYTHING like T3S, again?  Seriously, I feel like I'm the only person who remembers how mind-torturingly bad T3S C was.

I remember it well.

It was the same as the grind for this AXI E1 relic except you got prime parts as well.

I feel just as bad as i did the old way only i'm not ducat rich because of it.

Oh and you have this that they can't seem to fix.

20161211015709_1_zpsulr9tlzr.jpg

Edited by _sheepy_

1 hour ago, Irn-bruman said:

2 E1 Relics for a day of grind. Someone, tell me a story about how it's cool and more player friendly. 

omg 2,you are so lucky,i got zero and zero the day before and maybe the day before that,can't really remember what day i got my one on now.

The 4 days grind for my one E1 has blurred a bit.

Edited by _sheepy_

5 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

If I'm in a rush to get the new Relics, I pretty much always use Syndicate standing. Guaranteed at least one rare Relic for just 20k standing, and most of them so far this month have been for the unvaulted stuff.

I haven't picked up anything super lucrative yet from opening the Relics, but I've only been hunting casually for like two days off-and-on, and we have a whole month to grab the stuff.

Just got one this way on 3rd try,60k for one Axi E1 .

Tried my luck again got zero so make that 120k for one.

Edited by _sheepy_

4 hours ago, UFOLoche said:

Except, you know.  You can use the relics, as even older Axi relics have good stuff in them for the most part.

That and the fact that not only is this 9% purely because of the unvaulting, but also that's still almost double what we WERE getting...(And even then, that's not getting into the fact that you can get at least 2, probly 3 shots at that relic in 20 minutes).

Aaaand how we can now get those relics we need from Syndicates, so that's a boost to the chance again, along with the fact that we can trade Relics...

Perspective time it seems.  Perhaps my luck is excessively bad, but this is my experience.

I bought about 70 syndicate relic packs and got a grand total of FOUR Axi E1 relics from them, and used all of them.

I have since acquired an additional 9 Axi E1 relics, 8 of which have been run already.  I could make a pointy little fence with all of the glaive blades.

The chance for a relic drop is not even 9% because ammo mutation mods also drop in that rotation too.

I have run Heiracon so much that I've gone from 6 million credits to 17 million credits hunting more relics and my hand is literally in pain from the excessive runs.  I'm in the same brain dead mission for easily 20 minutes praying I get a rotation C drop that usually doesn't happen that then, if it does, has to also give me a thirty-something percent overall drop assuming 4 radiants and also assuming that the game doesn't have an error that causes some of the players in the run to not be counted as having finished collecting traces or ignores their equipped relic, which has happened twice and seems to be tied to certain host players after a host migration since if I host everything is fine.

12 relic runs have yet to yield anything and most 2400-3200 heiracon runs with randoms lead to nothing either.  The 20 minute wait has just moved to sooner rather than later, and at least the old way I could go 40 minutes, an hour...whatever the team I put together can take to push that chance again.  And we could share those keys on top of that, netting more chances overall to get that part and skipping needing to farm more keys by stretching the ones we had.  I haven't broken my record of 14 radiant runs to get one Akstiletto part, but the grind for this is definitely worse.

So I'm disagreeing with you on that.  The method of acquiring the relic being intentionally more limited makes it worse, at least as far as my continual grinding every single day since the unvaulting has shown me.

Got two E1 yesterday on the same mission, on Hieracon, after all this days with nothing (I want frost and weapons :<)

I did spend all my standing on relic packs, it was around 82k, 132k and 102k, no axi e1, not even a v5. I normally-never buy these packs for a reason but I was desperate. Good for those who got it there.

Spent one E1, Have one more, and with this awful "luck" to get the relic is quite a shame to spend four axi e1 relic in a single full squad. that bad it is.

They must fix the reward table, not only for axis. There must be a better distribution. How many relics do you get on rot c? which axi? ALL of them in the same rot. check any drop table, 'most' of it is like that, there is no good distribution, to include other rotations and that frigging ammo mutation must go! this is like end game mission I tend to do 2k - 3k of hieracon , level surpass sortie, is hard, it gets hard, and my special reward is ammo mutation? are you kidding me...

I don't mind the difficulty, or to farm hard for it, but is so frustrating to get nothing, this is a game for fun not for this level of frustration... come on.

7 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

All drop chances for it are terribly low on purpose.

All drop chances for Axi E1 are exactly the same as other Axi relics in the same rotation.

It may have reduced drop locations, but even that was improved in the latest hotfix when they were added to Rot B of hard defenses.

I have got so far 5 axi E1 - hieracon only. And yes, that was many... many hieracon runs. I have used a lot of standing for relic packs but not a single one axi E1 so far.

The problem is there is too many axi relics at the moment. 

This system needs adjustments. Either there should be only relics on rot C (no ammo mutation mods... just NO), or the rewards should be split up: e.g.  6 relics from excavation on Pluto and the remaining 5 on excavation on Neptune. 

Btw. if relic packs have one rare relic guaranteed but all axi relics have equal chance of dropping - does that mean all axi relics are rare?

3 minutes ago, puciate said:

Btw. if relic packs have one rare relic guaranteed but all axi relics have equal chance of dropping - does that mean all axi relics are rare?

Using the term 'rare' for relics makes little sense anyway, I assume it just means 'Axi' is I have had one of those in every relic pack I've bought.

1 minute ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Using the term 'rare' for relics makes little sense anyway, I assume it just means 'Axi' is I have had one of those in every relic pack I've bought.

No, there is no guarantee you will get axi in every relic pack... you pretty much can get neo, lith lith, or lith meso lith or whatever. 

I very rarely get axi in relic packs - and as I said 0 E1 so far.

Just now, puciate said:

No, there is no guarantee you will get axi in every relic pack... you pretty much can get neo, lith lith, or lith meso lith or whatever. 

I very rarely get axi in relic packs - and as I said 0 E1 so far.

Then it makes no sense at all, as no relic in any era is really rarer than any other.

13 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

All drop chances for Axi E1 are exactly the same as other Axi relics in the same rotation.

It may have reduced drop locations, but even that was improved in the latest hotfix when they were added to Rot B of hard defenses.

and you are farming for 1 specific, while amount of axi relics was increased after new primes and increased again after unvaulting

Also while it might be datamined what the chance is, which is what you are looking at. I'm not so sure its 100% accurate. I never before had this much struggle to farm specific relic.

1 minute ago, ViS4GE said:

and you are farming for 1 specific, while amount of axi relics was increased after new primes and increased again after unvaulting

The case can certainly be made that there is drop table dilution as more relics are added into the rotations, but that's quite different to claiming that any one relic is deliberately dropping less frequently.

2 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

Also while it might be datamined what the chance is, which is what you are looking at. I'm not so sure its 100% accurate. I never before had this much struggle to farm specific relic.

And I've run a handful (less than 10) of hard defenses and had two Axi E1 relics drop.

It's just RNG, none of us have run sufficient missions to truly draw statistically significant conclusions.

In the absence of any hard contradictory evidence, I'm happy to believe that my source of drop rates is correct.

18 minutes ago, Skyeborne said:

Where do you even farm Axi E1 relics? Anytime I get one in heiracon it changes to a different relic.

If you're having problems with Hieracon then hard defense missions also have a good drop chance, from both rotations B and C, as well as Neo S5 from rotation A.

I run Kala-azar on Eris as I prefer infested missions, but any hard defense will do.

Edit: I should add, not Dark Sector missions, as they have different drop tables.

Edited by ChuckMaverick

16 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Wrong. 

16 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

The case can certainly be made that there is drop table dilution as more relics are added into the rotations, but that's quite different to claiming that any one relic is deliberately dropping less frequently.

And I've run a handful (less than 10) of hard defenses and had two Axi E1 relics drop.

It's just RNG, none of us have run sufficient missions to truly draw statistically significant conclusions.

In the absence of any hard contradictory evidence, I'm happy to believe that my source of drop rates is correct.

I have completed enough Defense missions to draw conclusions, resulting in 2 Axi E1's per day of solid grind, meaning 40+ 20-wave Defenses. My only regret is not documenting every run with hard numbers\screenshots. I'll start today, let's see how much times i will get every other relic on the rotation while not getting E1. 

On 10.12.2016 at 11:03 PM, Skyeborne said:

The visual/loot table bug is the most annoying thing about farming for me. Get shown after completing an extractor that we're rewarded an Axi E1 relic, but then in mission rewards it's something else. 

I got that on Hydron today, E1 on C then we extracted and nobody had it.

Like seriously, it's hard enough already how about at least make it work properly DE.