Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi E1 Relic Drop

ChillyWilly

15 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

If you're having problems with Hieracon then hard defense missions also have a good drop chance, from both rotations B and C, as well as Neo S5 from rotation A.

I run Kala-azar on Eris as I prefer infested missions, but any hard defense will do.

Edit: I should add, not Dark Sector missions, as they have different drop tables.

I give up after 23 runs on Belenus void and got a big fat Zero E1'S.

2 hours ago, Irn-bruman said:
19 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

All drop chances for Axi E1 are exactly the same as other Axi relics in the same rotation.

Wrong. 

I'd be very interested to see your proof of this.

2 hours ago, Irn-bruman said:

I have completed enough Defense missions to draw conclusions, resulting in 2 Axi E1's per day of solid grind, meaning 40+ 20-wave Defenses. My only regret is not documenting every run with hard numbers\screenshots. I'll start today, let's see how much times i will get every other relic on the rotation while not getting E1.

40 runs would not be enough to draw a statistically significant conclusion, try 1000+.

Which defense mission were you running?

2 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I'd be very interested to see your proof of this.

40 runs would not be enough to draw a statistically significant conclusion, try 1000+.

Which defense mission were you running?

Sedna - Hydron. 40 runs PER DAY. For the last 5 days at least. 

I get your point, just waving away any statistics, because it's not convenient to you. If it would be 1000, you'd say "try 1000000000000+". 

7 minutes ago, Irn-bruman said:

Sedna - Hydron. 40 runs PER DAY. For the last 5 days at least. 

I get your point, just waving away any statistics, because it's not convenient to you. If it would be 1000, you'd say "try 1000000000000+". 

No, there are quite well defined statistical standards for determining significance, it's a purely objective measure. 1000 was a guess, but an educated one given that I do information analysis for a day job.

Again, I'd like to see your proof that drop chances within the same rotation are not equal.

9 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

No, there are quite well defined statistical standards for determining significance, it's a purely objective measure. 1000 was a guess, but an educated one given that I do information analysis for a day job.

Again, I'd like to see your proof that drop chances within the same rotation are not equal.

Again, i get your point. "You are wrong, because no evidence you provide is enough". 

Let's try from the other end. How do YOU know E1's drop rate is the same? Wind whispered it to you? How long you've been farming for it? How many runs?

Edited by Irn-bruman

5 minutes ago, Irn-bruman said:

Again, i get your point. "You are wrong, because no evidence you provide is enough". 

Let's try from the other end. How do YOU know E1's drop rate is the same? Wind whispered it to you? How long you've been farming for it? How many runs?

Drop rates are documented, although it's my understanding that I can't discuss the source directly or provide links without getting in trouble with the forum police, and I would like to keep my posting rights. It should be easy to find with a little Googling, however.

3 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Drop rates are documented, although it's my understanding that I can't discuss the source directly or provide links without getting in trouble with the forum police, and I would like to keep my posting rights. It should be easy to find with a little Googling, however.

Got it. So you don't know, you didn't farm, and you have no numbers. Funny guy you must be, saying "it's easy" when you haven't tried. 

2 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Yes everyone is aware there are datamined drop rates and everyone can read them. That's not to say that they have to be 100% correct, there might be piece of code that alters them depending on who knows what. My E1 farming experience also leads me to believe that E1 have lower drop rates than the rest. Also nobody will give you this proof you are asking for, not without doing at least 1000 20 wave def runs and documenting them, so just move on.

7 minutes ago, Irn-bruman said:

Got it. So you don't know, you didn't farm, and you have no numbers. Funny guy you must be, saying "it's easy" when you haven't tried. 

As I think I've stated elsewhere in this thread (it could be another thread, there have been many on this topic recently), I have run less than 10 hard defense missions so far, none of those beyond wave 20, and I've got two Axi E1 drops from that.

So based on that evidence the drop rate for Axi E1 must be over 20% for a run to rotation C, right?

Anecdotal evidence is just that, and proves nothing, you need data from huge numbers of runs to make a valid empirical judgement.

Or, you know, you could just look at numbers that have been extracted from the actual Warframe code.

Edited by ChuckMaverick
typos

2 hours ago, _sheepy_ said:

Again, I'd like to see your proof that drop chances within the same rotation are equal?

His proof is info on some third party site. Solid. And magic word "datamined". 

You should be convinced! What kind of proof do you need?! 

These guys didn't even farm defense. This is stupid trolling, i guess. I don't know why i reply to them.

23 minutes ago, Irn-bruman said:

These guys didn't even farm defense. This is stupid trolling, i guess. I don't know why i reply to them.

So, I ran one of the two Axi E1 relics that I got from farming hard defense.

We ran the relics one by one, with those not running the E1 putting up junk relics each time.

Out of the four runs, the Ember Prime BP dropped on three of them. :crylaugh:

clO52Pm.jpg

Edited by ChuckMaverick
added pic

17 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

So, I ran one of the two Axi E1 relics that I got from farming hard defense.

We ran the relics one by one, with those not running the E1 putting up junk relics each time.

Out of the four runs, the Ember Prime BP dropped on three of them. :crylaugh:

clO52Pm.jpg

Wow,A pic of 3 ember blueprints..

Oh please let's not call it hard defense.

I've yet to find any recent evidence about the new relic drops,old datamined stuff is not relevant.

On Thursday, December 08, 2016 at 0:37 PM, Whit3Powd3R said:

I prefer zabala on Eris rather than hieracon. rot c has all axis in drop plus life strike I think. Much less RNG in RNG. And rot b can reward u with neo s5.

Btw hieracon rewards can bug out. Or DE fixed that?

They didn't fix it I farmed 3 Axi E1 today and they turned into Axi N1. I am pissed af right now and have made a forum post about it already I hope they change my relics :(

3 minutes ago, AyaaN1998 said:

They didn't fix it I farmed 3 Axi E1 today and they turned into Axi N1. I am pissed af right now and have made a forum post about it already I hope they change my relics :(

We live in hope with this game mate :facepalm:

Good luck.

On 13/12/2016 at 1:51 PM, ChuckMaverick said:
On 13/12/2016 at 1:30 PM, _sheepy_ said:

Oh please let's not call it hard defense.

Why not? That's what the data files call it

They do,what data files?

I  don't like to call anything easy,hard :) just sounds wrong...

On 13/12/2016 at 1:51 PM, ChuckMaverick said:
On 13/12/2016 at 1:30 PM, _sheepy_ said:

I've yet to find any recent evidence about the new relic drops,old datamined stuff is not relevant.

Hotfix 19.3.1 is old now?

I did look but couldn't find any new stuff,P.M me a link if you can please.

I've been grinding for this relic hard for the past week, and spent all my syndicate standing on packs. Still haven't gotten a single Axi E1. And i really dont feel like shelling out 50 plat for a single relic just for a chance of Frost Prime parts. Maybe if we could craft 10 relics of the same tier into a desired relic a player wanted, we could reward players who are willing to put in the time to work for them, and not have those who are grinding just get screwed by RNG like myself :(

8 hours ago, OmniXVII said:

I've been grinding for this relic hard for the past week, and spent all my syndicate standing on packs. Still haven't gotten a single Axi E1. And i really dont feel like shelling out 50 plat for a single relic just for a chance of Frost Prime parts. Maybe if we could craft 10 relics of the same tier into a desired relic a player wanted, we could reward players who are willing to put in the time to work for them, and not have those who are grinding just get screwed by RNG like myself :(

The odds are the same as each other relic. Don't mind that you gotten 10x of every other relic. Sleep. Sleeeep. 

On 8-12-2016 at 10:51 AM, ViS4GE said:

2 days of hiera, got 0

Remember farming t3d for that 5% C part ? That's basically how farming for Axi E1 is right now.

No its not. after you farmed your C rotation drop and it dropped, you had the item you wanted. Now you have to get the relic then enter another RNG round to get the item you want. Even with 4 people running it the chances of getting what you want are still significantly smaller than before.