Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi E1 Relic Drop

ChillyWilly

Was going on Heiracon for about 4-8k (I got kicked from the host at 4k.. and most of the time its kick when you just playing few mins, but this is already 4k. so Idk what happen) and I realized that the drop for newer relics (axi v5, axi e1) is very very low.. like now we have 11 axi relics.. 100/11 = about 9% to get what we want, and the thing is.. they more likely to give older relics.. so can DE somehow change the relic to lith? I can see they want to make it 1 relic each era. but considering we can't just vault the axi relic right away, I think its better to change it to another era. I've seen so much people complaining about getting axi relic they want in region chat. so I think it needs to be changed

1 hour ago, WilliamHartono12 said:

I realized that the drop for newer relics (axi v5, axi e1) is very very low.. like now we have 11 axi relics.. 100/11 = about 9% to get what we want, and the thing is.. they more likely to give older relics..

The Axi E1 relic is completely missing from some of the usual Axi relic drop locations, but for those missions where it is in the drop table, it has exactly the same chance to drop as all the other Axi relics.

Edit: For Hieracon rotation C, there are also 6 mods that can drop, so your chance of getting a specific Axi relic is less than 100/11.

Edited by ChuckMaverick

just gona point this out, according too the relic page itself in the codex, it doesnt drop from heircon. it drops from high tier survival missions.... i do not see any defence, excavation or interception nodes listed under the E1 relic drop locations...

7 minutes ago, hsweet13 said:

@Colin248 in the codex the Axi E1 says Hieracon

Drop locations in codex: 

sedna - selkie 

eris - nimus 

lua - tycho 

neptune - despina 

derelict - orokin derelict survival 

uranus - assur, ophelia

pluto - hieracon, palus

ah i must have missed that, ty.

oooo i just spotted a interception mission on uranus that drops it. welp! i know were im farming instead! XD 

Edited by Colin248

I have farmed to 2.5k cryotic at least 10 times since release yesterday and I have gotten 3 of the E1's and 2 of the Neo S5. Maybe I'm very unlucky but the drop rate for those relics seems much much lower. I got around 10 each of the Axi C1 and V5 which used to seem brutal to get but now that I don't need them they come easy -_-

Edited by hsweet13
on Hieracon

On 07.12.2016 at 3:58 AM, Avereth said:

It's rotation C hell all over again, minus actually being rewarded with something.

For rotation C you would get 4 items, maybe something you want maybe to sell or trade, plus if you're sharing keys that's 16 items. right now you can get only one.

MoneyFrame or GrindFrame choose yours...

Edited by Sadraven

On 12/7/2016 at 9:09 AM, WilliamHartono12 said:

I got kicked from the host at 4k.. and most of the time its kick when you just playing few mins, but this is already 4k. so Idk what happen

How the host kick you? Is there a kick button?