Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi E1 Relic Drop

ChillyWilly

On 9.12.2016 at 11:09 AM, ChuckMaverick said:

That's all moot now as Axi E1 drops from both rotation B and C in hard defense missions since hotfix 19.3.1.

• Rot A: Neo S5 (10%)
  • Rot B: Axi E1 (5.26%)
  • Rot C: Axi E1 (7.04%)

'Hard' defense missions:

• Neptune, Proteus
  • Pluto, Outer Terminus
  • Eris, Kala-azar
  • Sedna, Hydron
  • Void, Belenus
  • Lua, Stöfler
  • Kuva Fortress, Tamu

Many people think that the new system has added more grind, but they're wrong, as I stated in my earlier post in this thread...

OK  then the Console Tennos will not get these relics from these Hard Defense missions because we havent the Hotfix 19.3.1? so what is the best location now to drop them (also before the pc update?)?
unfortunately we won´t get the 19.3.1 on console till next year i expect. and then it is senseless for us because the month is over!!

i even dont get it why the hell we drop still the Formas on a Radiant relic? i would appreciate it if the drop chance of Forma would get at least at radiant to 0.0000000.

it is so annoying if you spend your earned traces in the relics and get 2 times one after one only FORMA !!! xD i cant see that thing anymore xD do anyone need some?

16 minutes ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

i even dont get it why the hell we drop still the Formas on a Radiant relic? i would appreciate it if the drop chance of Forma would get at least at radiant to 0.0000000.

it is so annoying if you spend your earned traces in the relics and get 2 times one after one only FORMA !!! xD i cant see that thing anymore xD do anyone need some?

Are radshares not a thing on consoles? It's very unlikely that all four of you will roll a forma reward.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

OK  then the Console Tennos will not get these relics from these Hard Defense missions because we havent the Hotfix 19.3.1? so what is the best location now to drop them (also before the pc update?)?
unfortunately we won´t get the 19.3.1 on console till next year i expect. and then it is senseless for us because the month is over!!

I don't know how drop tables get updated for consoles, sorry.

All I can suggest is to look for missions where the rotation you're interested in isn't stuffed with mods or other possible rewards, and you know that the relic you're after actually drops from.

On 12.12.2016 at 8:37 PM, ChuckMaverick said:

So, I ran one of the two Axi E1 relics that I got from farming hard defense.

We ran the relics one by one, with those not running the E1 putting up junk relics each time.

Out of the four runs, the Ember Prime BP dropped on three of them. :crylaugh:

clO52Pm.jpg

WHERE you actually farmed hard defense? in Hydron?

Why do different trash mods for 1-5 ranks still drop on hard defences instead of relics? It seems same as getting forma for radiant axi relic or small lense for Sortie reward.

I don't mean that we must get relics for every 5 waves, but why useless common mods on 40+lvl? Random is funny, but not when you didn't have any E1 relic for days even buying syndicate relic packs or farming Kala-Azar\Zabala.

17 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Are radshares not a thing on consoles? It's very unlikely that all four of you will roll a forma reward.

I have quite a few screenshots of a 4 squad radiant run getting 4 formas.

I am at work so I don't have access to the screenshots right now, but I do have them at home on my PC.

Just saying. :3

17 minutes ago, Amaldiirn said:

Why do different trash mods for 1-5 ranks still drop on hard defences instead of relics? It seems same as getting forma for radiant axi relic or small lense for Sortie reward.

I don't mean that we must get relics for every 5 waves, but why useless common mods on 40+lvl? Random is funny, but not when you didn't have any E1 relic for days even buying syndicate relic packs or farming Kala-Azar\Zabala.

But think about it, if there wasn't a trash loot table for every cycle, everyone would have full sets of weapons and war frames and the market would be dirt cheap. 

I'm not saying I love those common mods but if they weren't there, when you actually get a relic or something "good" it wouldn't feel as rewarding.

37 minutes ago, NotYoCookiez said:

But think about it, if there wasn't a trash loot table for every cycle, everyone would have full sets of weapons and war frames and the market would be dirt cheap. 

I'm not saying I love those common mods but if they weren't there, when you actually get a relic or something "good" it wouldn't feel as rewarding.

So i talk about exactly that mods, that there would be better to get 100 endo instead of some common trash, not to get relics every 5 waves. I understand things about tradeing balance, but i just try to find logic too. On "hard" missions 30+lvl we got better relics, more credits and exp, sometimes more endo, but mods are still trash. That's all what i mean really. Just wanna some shiny thingy instead fast hands or magazine warp i think :) Same about sorties - dropped only 1 riven mod for all time (first day they appear) and somebody got them all the time when others got lenses. Random is cruel and not everything must be random i think. It isn't good when you got nothing for your time and efforts.

On 12/15/2016 at 6:12 AM, ChuckMaverick said:

I don't know how drop tables get updated for consoles, sorry.

All I can suggest is to look for missions where the rotation you're interested in isn't stuffed with mods or other possible rewards, and you know that the relic you're after actually drops from.

Ive had a 4x rad share drop 3 firma and the top part for intact its bs

On 12/12/2016 at 2:37 PM, ChuckMaverick said:

So, I ran one of the two Axi E1 relics that I got from farming hard defense.

We ran the relics one by one, with those not running the E1 putting up junk relics each time.

Out of the four runs, the Ember Prime BP dropped on three of them. :crylaugh:

clO52Pm.jpg

Can we trade rng bc ive only gotten the 5 relics i had (from over 60 syndicate packs and nothin else dropped em) and got nothin and its only damn part i need! Lmao ill trade rng wit u any day :)

• 2 weeks later...

Farming Axi v5 and E1 pain in an as.I am regreting to came back in warfame after 6-7 months.So many frame Nerfed spl.blind Mirage.Farming on same mission for 2-3 days without stopping is bore.Developer becoming greedy day by day.

These drop rates for Axi E1 are ridiculous. I've run so many high level survival, excavations and defences and I haven't had one Axi E1 drop in over a week. They are selling in the console market for 30-50 plat each! It's not just the Axi either. I've put together an Ember and Frost, but getting the weapons is so unlikely at this point since even if you have 2 or 3 relics for a part you want, we have had so little succcess in getting that part to drop it's just silly. I know RNGesus doesn't love me, but I'm getting frustrated with this. 

rngZus

it is a lightning bolt, not 'salvation' ;#)

try quitting; if you come back after 6 months they will give you a 75% coupon (i wonder what the actual time range is to trigger the 75, but i keep getting 20's)

hieracon is fine and fast enough, if your group doesn't have to go crazy and leave the extractor undefended; it is a b/c reward for axi e1, can't beat that, plus tons of affinity;

ok, so but what about those who haven't unlocked pluto?  something else to break up the boredom of hireacon?  I guess try them all, wtf, right?

remember, bad luck is actually bad karma, so get your ducks in order and your drop chances will improve, really ;#)

#repentless ?

On 2016-12-29 at 11:00 PM, GreenDragon said:

rngZus

it is a lightning bolt, not 'salvation' ;#)

try quitting; if you come back after 6 months they will give you a 75% coupon (i wonder what the actual time range is to trigger the 75, but i keep getting 20's)

hieracon is fine and fast enough, if your group doesn't have to go crazy and leave the extractor undefended; it is a b/c reward for axi e1, can't beat that, plus tons of affinity;

ok, so but what about those who haven't unlocked pluto?  something else to break up the boredom of hireacon?  I guess try them all, wtf, right?

remember, bad luck is actually bad karma, so get your ducks in order and your drop chances will improve, really ;#)

#repentless ?

No, bad luck isn't really a thing. The drop rates and number of repetitions should mean the chances of getting a relic you need should increase. Based on the number of people trying to buy E1 and other relics, I suspect DE have messed with the drop rates in order to increase sales of the "Fire and Ice" prime packs. It's not just ONE relic that is not dropping, it just happened to be the one I was farming for at the time.