Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No relic reward with 10/10 reactant [DE Reply inside]

XerpentoR

Just ran a Hieracon, checking relic inventories before and after. Got a Neo N3 on the third extraction. Didn't show up on in-mission progress (I feel like it used to?), but it did correctly show up in the post mission screen, and my relic inventory afterward (went from 7 to 8). Solo, if it matters. Will probably test another mission or two other than Hieracon. Not disputing a bug, just providing additional data.

edit (2): Just ran an Io, Jupiter mission (Corpus defense). Wave 5 rewarded a Meso S2, extracted and confirmed receipt (from 4 to 5). Again this test was performed in solo mode. Given that this was a mid-tier defense, I suspect the issue is the same as with spy: tier specific. Will try a higher level defense, or maybe Xini (wave 1 high probability Neo rewards => faster testing).

edit (3): Tested Xini (solo mode). RNG hated me, but wave 3 awarded me an Axi V1, which does appear to have been received. I suppose I'll have to test one of the named defense missions or one likely to be of the same tier. Another confound could be the game mode (solo vs. any non-solo mode), unless they patched this server side without issuing a forum post, which would be odd, given that they addressed the relic pack issue post-Nova.

edit (4): Tested Stofler (solo mode). Wave 5 "rewarded" me a Neo V3 at the prompt screen, but said reward was missing from the post-mission summary, and inventory checks confirmed that the relic was not actually awarded (qt = 14 pre- and post-mission). This would appear to rule out (1) mode relevance (solo vs. squad) and (2) visual bug (inventory checks). Drop rate errors (spy speculation) would also presumably be ruled out, unless perhaps the code that tells you the reward is separate from the code that actually decides what reward you get (server side vs. client side, seed shared between both, perhaps?). Presumably the code would HAVE to be separate, otherwise you would always get what it says you get. -shrug- But this is just wild mass guessing.

Edited by Crusyx
I swear I can spel [sic]; edit (2): with(Io.report); edit (3) Xini B; edit (4): Stofler

Hello there,

I'm so sorry for this report but I have too because I really love this game, I play defense mission in case to get relic but when I extracted I don't get any relic and any reward from that mission it happens to me 3 times today and I really disappointed. I don't ask for refunding item but what I do really need is please fix this ASAP thank you.

I did a 10 wave run on Kala-azar and two relics dropped, then when I extracted I realized I didn't actually receive any of the relics. I ran it again, did 10 waves again and 2 relics dropped again - a Neo N4 and Neo V4 Relic - and the same thing happened and I didn't get any of them after extraction. I took a couple of screenshots, I didn't take one of the mission results screen, in hindsight I probably should've for proof but forgot to :/ but neither relic showed up as a reward on the mission results screen, either.
I already have 1 N4 from another time, but the V4 and the new N4 are not there. Screenshot 1 and Screenshot 2

Guess I'm lucky I didn't do 30 waves or something and lose out on a ton of relics, even so this is a huge bummer..

I had just finished an axi E1 radiant relicshare hoping to get an ember prime blueprint so at the end of the mission when i would usually collect my reward, I see my relic reward hasn't appeared and i cannot select a reward I am completly sure i got 10 traces. Please fix this, this has happened on more than one occasion.

EDIT: 3 times in a row, it has now caused me to miss a glaive prime disk, frost prime systems and reaper prime blade.

Edited by Xx_Scatman420John_xX

Same, spy on pluto, spy on kuva fortress no rewards, now 25 waves of defence on sedna, 2 neo (A1 and another) and 2 axi (V5 and T1), at the end none of them, so bored also because i don't like very much that kind of mission and, knowing it before, maybe with some sort of ingame message, i'd spend that time in an useful way