Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No relic reward with 10/10 reactant [DE Reply inside]

XerpentoR

To my knowledge, as I inspected this, every time somebody got left without reward (we ran lith capture missions), if by the time end timer started you didn't have full reactant, you didn't get rewarded. Even if you got full reactant before the timer ran out or you ran to the end. This happened to 4 people (including myself once).

Happened to me on consecutive void fissure missions on Mariana, Earth.  Selected the mission, equipped a relic, picked up 10 reactant during the mission, and I was unable to select a relic at the mission-ending screen.

Edited by N64Gamefreak

• 2 weeks later...

I had this happen to me over the last two days

3 times yesterday and 5 times today on all 4 relic types  in rescue, exterminate, spy  missions

every time 10/10 reactant and the relic did not open and i missed out on choosing from the others that did and did not get some pieces  i was hunting for.

very maddening to spend time on 5 back to back and get nothing

• 3 weeks later...

Five times tonight I've missed out on a relic reward after 10/10, even a restart of the game didn't fix. Please fix your broken game! No host migrations, different hosts every time in public games.

Edited by crazyyellowfox

This has happened to me as well, currently three times in two days. On each occasion, I collected 10 reactant without problem and there was no host migration. I received the buff, spark effects, and void traces, but the relic was not opened at the end. I believe these were all extermination missions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This issue continues to appear even now in 2017 already July. I'll run several different fissure missions even with radiant relics and have 10/10 with no reward at end. Losing fissure isn't to bad just when you run relics u like a reward 100% of the time. Always. DE please look into this further...

• 1 month later...

Happend to me 2 times. First time with Host migration. Second time i hosted a game with my friend, 2 others joined, the mission went normal but at the end i couldn't choose anything like it didn't collected enought reactants. Realic Neo T1 Rad was equipped.

• 4 weeks later...

Same thing happened to me twice a couple hours ago. I was playing solo and did two Lith relic missions: a mobile defense on Venus and an extermination on Earth. I don't remember the exact locations on each planet. I definitely equipped the relics, saw the fissures, killed the enemies and collected reactant. The first mission (Venus), Lotus said that the relic was opened and I completed the mission. The second mission (Earth), i can't remember if she said that the relic was opened, but I did get enough reactant and completed the mission. In neither case did I get a reward at the end.

• 3 weeks later...

Just started to play the game, and learned about relics..the did a mission with a relic, REALLY hard!, collected all ten and she said i needed to end the

mission to get the reward.......but no reward!!!...hmm...so disappointed.

kinda lost the mood for playing the game now.

If this is what to expect of this game, then its sad, to spend so many hours of playing and this is the reward! or not i surpose.

Edited by Boonshine

On 12/9/2016 at 4:13 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! Merged all related threads here. 

We've been investigating the issue, and apologize for the trouble it's caused. We have a fix in the works, but for the time being we encourage that you play in planned Squads with a host that has a stable connection. We're almost certain that the issue is caused by host election when loading into a mission, and if host connection is unstable it may result in lack of rewards upon mission completion. 

We'll keep you updated on the fix as we make progress. Thank you for your patience!

We're 10 months out from this discussion and I still see it on occasion.  It IS NOT a conenction issue as my connection is very stable and decently high speed.  This is a programming bug AND is still occurring despite DE's insistence.

ALSO of note -- DE relased a major overhaul to the game in the past week -- Plains of Eidolon -- which has been causing all sorts of issues throughout the rest of the game maps / items / mechanics / play and connectivity.  Noting by the uptick in October and July of 2017 -- this seems to occur aroudn the time that DE put out major updates.

I suggest to DE to take a more indepth look at the Void Relic code and see what is causing the issue.  If it were in fact connectivity then we'd get ZERO loot (as in no pickups whatsoever) from the rewards at the end.  Except that at least I am getting everything EXCEPT FOR the Void Relic Drops.  This has happened twice the day of this post and at least 2-3 more times over the past several weeks.  But seeing as how it was occurring prior to the PoE upgrade there still seems to be some sort of outlying issue with the Void Relic coding.

Edited by uberfu

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...