Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing health for no reason

MarkMyWords.

Question

I looked this up on the forums and people were saying it is because of a nightmare mode. The mission that I was in was not a nightmare mode. I watched my team's health and shields and it was not depleting, but mine was. I had no status effects, nothing was hitting me and it was not a nightmare mission. So is this a bug or am I missing something?

15 answers to this question

Was it infestation you were fighting? If so there is a bug ( I have no-idea how it is triggered) where if a maggot latches on to you, you will take damage but there will be no maggot...

It could also be space (like when a window breaks on a corpus ship)

Edited by Firehead331

Just now, Praxxor said:

Bleeding Dragon key reduces the maximum health, it doesn't drain

Yeah I realized after I posted I misread what he said.

Odd though, wonder if he figured it out. The only time I had something similar happen to me was loading into someone hosting that was really really laggy. It had me loading forever in "space" still and I was taking like the airlock damage.

In my case it was Grineer Galleon Defense two days ago, PRETTY sure the enemies were Grineer and not infested.

It started with 7 waves to go and stayed through the rest of the mission, taking 8 damage to my shields every couple of seconds - fast enough they never started replenishing, but slow enough that once they were fully depleted my sentinel shrugged and boosted them back to full. Over and over.

I was the only one affected in a full team and spent a lot of time checking my frame for anything like a maggot, but there was nothing visible on me. No buffs or debuffs, no explanation that I could think of. Just a slow and steady tick of damage forever.

It s a bug i thnik. I had a similar bug too. At the start of some missions  I missed some shield or health for no reason. Even when I went to the dojo sometimes. 

It wasnt depleting, i just missed a part of my life. Instead 740 hp (for example), I started the missions with 555 health.

And no, i hadn't any keys on me or anything you want. I just left the mission and my health come back to normal if I went in another missions.

Sorry for my English

I think it's a bug with Valkyr/Prime. It has happened to me twice were you slowly start to bleed, which I was happy with because it procced my avengers ;) and it happened to a buddy of mine too. All 3 times we were using Valkyr. Last time it happened after coming off hysteria.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

12 hours ago, Firehead331 said:

Was it infestation you were fighting? If so there is a bug ( I have no-idea how it is triggered) where if a maggot latches on to you, you will take damage but there will be no maggot...

It could also be space (like when a window breaks on a corpus ship)

Yes it was the infested, but the tile set I was on didn't have space. But that sounds like what it may be. It was just a normal excavation, nothing special about it.

I'm playing on Xbox One and I had the exact same thing happened to me. We were playing infested excavation I was Trinity and apparently as someone else did it had a maggot latch on to me and once it was free I was still having my health drain the entire mission. I'm guessing this is a bug I wish somebody would fix it because it made playing the mission entirely more difficult than was necessary.