Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

So not to be a pest or anything but still have the probem where in the dojo and landing ship where i can delete or move stuff but if deleted or try to place or create decorations i just get script saying place or remove but no opinions of anything to place i hit the button it says to push nothing but i can go up to something to get rid of i guess it saves me spending real money for platt since i have everything else so maybe its doing me a favor?

How about news on fixing another frame left broken/useless by the DEvs?... Ash. There are a lot of seriously upset individuals completely unsatisfied with the lackluster and seemingly, half-assed rework to yet another classic/favorited frame and are even more infuriated by the indifference of the creators in terms of actively rectifying the issue (or even commenting on it). These Megathread posts are put up (by the DEvs) to ask for feedback/ideas on issues, yet (as usual) after 87 pages of comments and discussion, nothing, not a single word from any team member.

This is all compounded by the fact that this "rework" was promised almost (if not over) a year ago, A YEAR. And after all that waiting, all the discussions, all the hype, all the delays and all the prying at the DEvs for info... we get this disheveled mess of a skill set. Other companies put out full/finished games in a year, and we can't get a polished frame, nay, a finished rework to an already existing frame? I don't know? Doesn't seem right to me... especially considering how loyal and enthusiastic the fanbase is (hence, why I'm writing this). Most new players don't care because they haven't experienced these problems for any extended period of time and if they do, most likely don't stick around, but the veterans have and it's not fair (to anyone), not by a long shot. Every veteran I talk to (MR 22 & up) has a laundry list of complaints stemming back years and many of the issues still exist today.

I understand the complexity and amount of work/time that goes into creating and maintaining content like this and that salaries need to be paid in order for new content to be made or the old to be fixed, but how much is enough? 5 years deep and still plagued by issues from year 1? And I thought Bethesda was bad, they may have a run for their money, if this keeps up/is the new normal. I hate having to write something like this, but I feel like there are no other outs left and I know that I'm not alone.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

5 hours ago, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

How about news on fixing another frame left broken/useless by the DEvs?... Ash. There are a lot of seriously upset individuals completely unsatisfied with the lackluster and seemingly, half-assed rework to yet another classic/favorited frame and are even more infuriated by the indifference of the creators in terms of actively rectifying the issue (or even commenting on it). These Megathread posts are put up (by the DEvs) to ask for feedback/ideas on issues, yet (as usual) after 87 pages of comments and discussion, nothing, not a single word from any team member.

This is all compounded by the fact that this "rework" was promised almost (if not over) a year ago, A YEAR. And after all that waiting, all the discussions, all the hype, all the delays and all the prying at the DEvs for info... we get this disheveled mess of a skill set. Other companies put out full/finished games in a year, and we can't get a polished frame, nay, a finished rework to an already existing frame? I don't know? Doesn't seem right to me... especially considering how loyal and enthusiastic the fanbase is (hence, why I'm writing this). Most new players don't care because they haven't experienced these problems for any extended period of time and if they do, most likely don't stick around, but the veterans have and it's not fair (to anyone), not by a long shot. Every veteran I talk to (MR 22 & up) has a laundry list of complaints stemming back years and many of the issues still exist today.

I understand the complexity and amount of work/time that goes into creating and maintaining content like this and that salaries need to be paid in order for new content to be made or the old to be fixed, but how much is enough? 5 years deep and still plagued by issues from year 1? And I thought Bethesda was bad, they may have a run for their money, if this keeps up/is the new normal. I hate having to write something like this, but I feel like there are no other outs left and I know that I'm not alone.

The ash rework is kind of garbage, since there are a lot of strong weapons in the game i end up feeling like im not even able to proc my bladestorm. People keep Synoid Simulor spamming and end up killing enemies way faster than i can mark them. And another thing i noticed is that sometimes your not even able to mark an enemy up to 3 times for some reason. Im not sure if that's just a bug or if it is just the way they programmed it to work differently with different tiered enemies so you do not waste any energy. But still i agree they need to go back to the drawing board for him and some of the other frames like Zephyr or Banshee. They have not been touched in a year or two. 

Im not trying to bash the Devs for their sloppy rework for ash or how they have not reworked Zephyr or Banshee or Oberon yet but ( Honestly im quite excited for the limbo rework ! =D ) still there are a lot of players out there like me who have been playing warframe since its early days that, like you said, see a lot of issues that have not really been touched on. As players we have the responsibility to give the developers constructive feedback about their game so that warframe will be better for everybody. There might be players that think the rework is fine, and thats okay.

Edited by (PS4)nic6567
wanted to add more to my comment

yea i thino the ash rework killed him... not because it's total garbage (the smoke is rly good and fashion right now), but because of some spammy weapons like simul or some warframe/combo.... like you guys said, there is no time to mark all the enemy and then go for the damage, and even if you can go for it, it's not worth the amount of energy coz you can simply stay in stealth and oneshot enemy with op weapons or spammy weapons... 

stepping away fron ash, i think banshee is pretty good right now and really usefull... we cannot say the same for zaphyr tho... 

tbh i found that sometimes even some new mods doesnt work well with old warframe/weapons/mods sinergy.... tonight i've tested out Shocking Speed (damage and status proc on Volt's Speed) with Growing Power (status proc improve Power Strenght), coz i wanna try the spam status with Shocking Speed increasing PS for empowering the next Speed cast.... and obv doesnt work coz Growing Power/Shocking Speed sinergy doesnt exist.... yea nice

i can see growing power working well with Nidus though. His abilities stack really well, unlike other warframes he is a really good High-tier damage dealer. and what a lot of youtubers say and people in the community say is that his ability to synergize all of his powers to work really well together is what makes him a really good & fun warframe to play as. 

i can't wait to see the abilities of the Bard warframe later this year <3 - <3 the hype train is speeding up 

On 1/8/2017 at 9:29 AM, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

Perhaps I just don't get what you're saying. Ash useless? I don't believe so one bit. I still run my Ash as a Bladestorm heavy build and almost always end up doing top damage and kills. No, his rework wasn't exactly what was promised, but it didn't ruin him, not by a long shot. Are there other frames who do need a good treatment though? Yes, for sure. And I guess when you say broken frames on cause of DE, you may be referring to the likes of Excalibur and Valkyr. Again, both of which while annoying, do not hamper their power. Excalibur still has one of the best longevity builds out there as a Blind/Blade build. And if you only use Hysteria when you need health then there is no need to complain about her energy drain (I always thought it was a tad gimmicky that she was invulnerable as long as Hysteria is active). 

DE could definitely use with listening to us small fry instead of their content creators on some things. But other things you just have to realize - it's fine the way it is. 

From an Ash main who likes the rework on Bladestorm. 

19 hours ago, (PS4)PsychoClownNL said:

Hello.

For the quest the war within I'm stuck.. I created 4 lvls MR5 weapons , I completed the quest The second dream. I've unlocked Sedna junction , all objectives are completed , all except the weapon of MR5... , so what's wrong here?

Regards, a fellow Tenno

perhaps you need to get your mastery rank higher?  when the whole junction stuff came out I was busy unlocking them all at mastery rank 21 and shortly after ranked up to 22, but when the war within came i already had all the requirements fulfilled. I had the second dream, and i had all the other requirements completed. 

so perhaps your mastery rank is just too low to run the quest? it should already be in your codex under the quest section. If you need any more help i can probably help you quickly level up any weapons you have so you can run it. just hit me up on PlayStation 

Edited by (PS4)nic6567
accidently hit enter before i was done typing

39 minutes ago, (PS4)nic6567 said:

perhaps you need to get your mastery rank higher?  when the whole junction stuff came out I was busy unlocking them all at mastery rank 21 and shortly after ranked up to 22, but when the war within came i already had all the requirements fulfilled. I had the second dream, and i had all the other requirements completed. 

so perhaps your mastery rank is just too low to run the quest? it should already be in your codex under the quest section. If you need any more help i can probably help you quickly level up any weapons you have so you can run it. just hit me up on PlayStation.

thanks for the awnser , i'm MR 10 since yesterday , is that still too low ?

43 minutes ago, (PS4)PsychoClownNL said:

The war within only requires MR 5, and the conditions you said you've already satisfied (Completed Second Dream and the Pluto to Sedna Junction).  Have you checked your codex to verify you don't have the war within?  If I remember correctly, it is given to you as an inactive quest.

Ash is my main also and i can still get in the top for kills and damage but you definitely have to work harder lol.. his dynamic has definitely changed but he's still usable. 

I will say this .. the one thing ive always wanted were for DE to remove his animations so i can see my clones just wreck everything while i stand there looking awesome with my channeling on and my electricity just flowing everywhere, hoping that i dont get one shotted😏

12 hours ago, (PS4)pyrogamers22 said:

when will the glass gambit come to console

The earliest guess would be January 24th, but it might be February more likely.

1 hour ago, (PS4)nic6567 said:

will we get the frost deluxe skin with the glast gambit update for consoles? 

Maybe, not sure.

It depends on the build cutoff DE have set for themselves before they submit to cert.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Akalion1 said:

When is frost skin going to come out on ps4 and nidus.I'm wondering  why pc players have much more than do?

DE are looking to submit the Glast Gambit (Update with Nidus in it) within the next two weeks. Also on a PS4@4, Drew said it might be possible to include the Frost Harka skin update with the next Console Build however didn't make any promises.

In regards to "I'm wondering why pc players have much more than do", its because on PC, DE can hotfix and update at will while on consoles, every-time they change the code or the executable, they need to go through certification and I guess its easier for them to bundle up a load of content (and fixes) and send it to cert all at once, rather than basically have the game in continuous certification. 

On 10/01/2017 at 0:35 PM, (PS4)PsychoClownNL said:

When claiming the weapon make sure you are on the planet that has the junction (just do a mission there) you can see the planet from yours ship window, then claim the weapon ( don't use the option button to use shortcut) by going to the foundry itself. This has worked for many players on the forum.