Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage calculations for Riven Mods

ArbitUHM

Question

Is there a damage calculator/spreadsheet somewhere so I can check dps before committing to a Riven reroll?

Also, damage from bane-style mods (i.e. +35% damage to Grineer) is multiplicative, correct? Is this the case with Riven mods? I feel like I may be getting suckered by those +200% damage rolls when a +60% damage to Grineer might be better.

4 answers to this question

there's is a site called warframe builder
it doesn't have custom level modifiers to show armor armor reduction from enemies, but it will give you a good idea of how much damage you can expect from a weapon.

I would recommend using an adblock however, tried using it once with out it and it was quite intrusive (mind you this about 2 years ago so maybe it's better).

As for bane mods, they are multiplicative, they will increase your total(this is what makes them worth it) damage by the amount against the faction.

math that bane mods follow.

Spoiler

(((weapons base damage * serration)*elemental mod)*critical damage)*bane mod.

Edited by RIOT

All mods are additive with mods that affect the same stat. A Riven mod that adds damage stacks additively with Serration. A Riven mod that adds damage to Grineer stacks additively with (Primed) Bane of Grineer.

Base damage, elemental damage, fire rate, and faction-specific damage are all multiplicative with each other when calculating burst DPS.