Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod 16 kills when clinging or wall jumping what?? helpz

SoulEaterReaper

Question

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

Tried clinging to walls but progress bar is not showing up! so i have no Clue right now, and i really dont want it to be as IMPOSSIBLE as it sounds right now.

57c6518ec26745ae86b14b015b70504f.png

Without raising any alarms means being undetected. This is really a tricky one, I'd try taking an AoE weapon with Loki and playing an Infested mission. Maybe take a friend or two also with Invisibility to increase enemy numbers.

Tolstoj on Mercury, the Vor boss, has a larger number of squishy enemies on the map.

The real problem is that since it says without raising alarms, you are automatically disqualified if you enter any maps like infested maps. This takes out any maps which would make it easy to gather enemies. No defense, no interception, etc.

I had a version of this with 20 kills. Wasn't very fun. I had to use Ivara to gather my enemies into one spot and then smashed the whole group with a sonicor.

Edited by Caelward

Unless something changed recently "without raising any alarms" does not mean you have to be silent. It simply means you must not allow the alarms to be triggered. Also, I do not believe you can complete this challenge on missions that have the alarm enabled by default. That means no Infested missions and no endless missions.

I completed this challenge by picking a random (non-endless) Grineer mission and looking for a big room with lots of enemies. Then it was just a matter of using Ember's World on Fire while clinging to a wall. If you have the Ignis or any other weapon that ignores walls, take it with you.

I did one similar to this quickly and easy on Jupiter's dark sector, however it was invisibility rather than alarms so it was slightly different.

Because of that difference I'm unsure if this will work, but I ran around and had a huge crowd of infested follow, I'd go up the wall, cloak, and blast them with the sonicor.