Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I have some help with my riven mod?

(PSN)memegamer123

Question

I've been trying to complete this riven challange that I have called, "Complete level 30 or above exterminate mission without being detected and having a hobbled dragon key." 

I don't have an Loki, ivara or shade and huras and I'm just wondering if I could get some advice on how to do it.

6 answers to this question

There's banshee you could use her silence to kill enemies around other enemies without them immediately noticing, or put together a max range excal for blinding areas then kill with a silenced weapon. Or just take your time and use codex scanner to spot all enemies in a room before taking them out in small numbers at a time.

Just gotta watch out for cameras and arc traps since arc traps startle nearby enemies and cameras activate turrets that may void the challenge.

According to the wiki, you only fail this challenge if YOU get detected. Apparently if your teammates do all the killing and you stay far enough back to never be noticed, it should be fine. Again though, this is from the wiki and not personal experience, so I have no idea whether or not this will actually work.

Also, I recommend that you get a stealth frame anyway. You may not need it for this challenge, but it's still nice to have.