Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

I see nothing wrong with the anti-stun. Actually I find that one as a fitting effect. But I sign 10 times under what I said that Iron Skin is like: "The ability that lets any unskilled noob run through any level, solo and all, like it was nothing..."

Agreed. Except on really high level missions maybe, where the amount of damage can quickly exceed the damage cap on Iron skin if you don't pay attention. Personally I think Iron skin should be that armor buff it was in the first iteration of the nerf, but with the added effect of making Rhino immune to stuns and knockbacks for a decent period of time.

Until something like that happens though, I'm just glad to have the anti stun thing back, even if it's attached to a somewhat OP ability at the moment.

Embers 3rd Ability has a really bad visual glitch. I've got my energy set to white and the ring of fire it creates is way larger than it should be, but it's only the visual effect that's affected

This information should be domanate on the main warframe.com homepage.

I'am sick to death of seeing a 800mb update, with no indication of what its for. I have to use the forums to find this information.

Replace some of those stupid "Twitch TV QA, Look at this new weapon, lets watch the devs play their own game" useless information with what you've posted here.

I cant be the only one who thinks this is annoying? surely?

ps, since playing, i'm surprised you guys haven't "redone" the whole invite/clan system.

Its currently too hit and miss and really needs more attention. Really feels like it was just "slapped" onto the game by an amature.

Edited by Fourdee

Volts Overload has no sound now, and it seems that after the attack has ended you still stay in the animation for a second or two (Though not sure if this is a bug).

Also the lack of any visual indication on Rhino's roar ability makes it a little tricky to know if its activated.

Other than those this is a really nice update. Coming from someone who actually used shock on a regular basis, the buff to it is just incredible!

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Also, the new Strun firing sound is so weird, it sounds like a pistol shot. The same goes to Dual Broncos (possibly the single Bronco version too).

Yes, I want the old sounds back, they were much better! The Lato now makes a pathetic popping as well, it's like they're actively trying to make all the weapons sound utterly indistinct from each other as well as unsatisfying.