Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

Honestly, this login reward S#&$ is getting tiresome. I just saw blue taters and formas keep showing up on my 7-day login reward (for well over two weeks as of this post) and ended up with another goddamn Warframe XP.

That right there is what is killing my interest in this game more than anything else, I swear. I hate seeing all those required items (and they are required for endgame) show up and then get the single most useless things ever. I can get 2,400 XP at least in a single mission run.

.... wow

this is an impressive list guys

great work DE! when you announced launch title status for the PS4, i knew this was going to be a race to get this beast polished and ready in time

but if you keep at it like this... you're definitely on the right track =]

+1 DE

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, July 5, 2013 - Unproductive threats about quitting due to disagreeing with changes
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, July 5, 2013 - Unproductive threats about quitting due to disagreeing with changes

just go and f.... u..... i want my old gorgon sound back! what a sensless update! i swear i will never play this game again if u dont undo the soundupdate on my gorgon! its just ridicoulus!!!!!!! reroll it or u lost a founder player!!!!