The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 8.3 - Sporadic Freezing

Absolutionis

Well initially I thought that  was a graphics issue and I went through all my graphics options/drivers but I couldn't fix it, now I started to believe after I read this post that can be a chat issue, I'm in a +3000 clan and I can confirm that I have the issue too. This started after 8.3 patch. Any light on this matter would be great.

As I have a good rig and I never experianced such freezing in whole my gaming experiance while playing Warframe before 8.3 patch.

Now I'm really annoyed about freezing in 40-50s ingame and in menu.
We need fix and ASAP. For now I'm leaving Broframe to see if freezing will stop, when hotfix'll go live think everyone who left will be able to rejoin Broframe

I wonder how far into the NEAR future this is going to be addressed, as of now playing and spending cash on this game will cease, its just gone from super frigging smooth to utter rubbish in that last patch. Its a shame was really starting to get sucked in by this game.

Oh my gosh help me with this! This freezes for me, but never unfreezes! Then, I have to manually shut down Warframe because its so freaking stupid. >:O My alt account has none of these probs, but my alt is also not in Broframe. I have a low end PC, and these hotfixes are making the game unplayble. Good job, DE's, your losing paying customers.

Hey everyone, we are aware of the issue and we hope to have a fix for it in the near future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, fix this before the Snipetron event is over please, and how great, Broframe broke Warframe. :D 

Yup, I have this same Problem as well... It's a shame it makes the game nearly unplayable right now, because I really wanna mess around with the new and improved Rhino.

Edited by j0sef

I am getting this frequently in little bouts throughout the entire game. It's extremely annoying in game.

Does anyone else here have a nVIDIA GPU? Things like these are usually hardware/driver related, but it could be just a new bug that's cropped up in game, so we should try to find more common factors besides oversized clans (I'm in an oversized clan so that correlates)

Edited by dukarriope

Not sure if it's the same clan-size issue (especially being part of one a fair deal smaller than Broframe), but in the last day or so the game's been an absolute murder on my video card. Just had an in-game crash a few minutes ago, and had at least two yesterday evening as well. While I'd have the occasional video card issue with the game for a while, the sheer frequency coinciding with several others within my clan leads me to think it's not a hardware problem (well, not entirely a hardware problem).

However, again, I'm not in a big Clan. Hell, the chat usually doesn't have more than 10-ish people in it, and when the game froze I think I had maybe five Clan members online tops. Has anything been done recently, outside of the chat / clan stuff, that would prove absolutely murderous to a not-new video card?

Hey everyone, we are aware of the issue and we hope to have a fix for it in the near future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Whelp... Guess I'm buckling in for the wait then. Sitting in AsurO right now, 3700 members and counting. So far I've lost a Tower III Exterminate, a couple fights with Stalker and about 6 hours of ranking time I wanted to use so my weapon s would be ready for this 'one pump chump' weekend event.

Le sigh.

Got the same problem (also in broframe). Never had any issues before the patch though.

Exactly! Played hours before patch dropped and np, after patch freeze/lockups.  Also in Broframe. But somehow i doubt we added thousands and thousands of new members in amount of time it took me to DL patch. So the large clan size may not be helping, but still think new patch is main issue.