Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void dash and operator problems

(XBOX)ShiftyEnigma

Question

Ok so I had no issues with having my operator leave the warframe or using void dash during the war within quest, however when I try to use it on missions it doesn't always work. sometimes I can only get my operator to leave the warframe for less than a second and when he does leave I can't get him to void dash. are there any issues with it atm? because it makes doing kuva missions impossible, it's not just me having this issue other members of my clan had the same issue.

9 answers to this question

1 of the reason is there is no more void energy to void dash... check the icon on the center to see if it is fully filled aka brightly lited.

Another thing is the control is somewhat not good. Many players cannot execute it as fast and smooth as parkouring... you really have to take time to press crouch, then space to be over 95% of the time able to perform it. If you press it too fast like parkouring, most of the time you will just do a jump instead.

13 minutes ago, kyori said:

1 of the reason is there is no more void energy to void dash... check the icon on the center to see if it is fully filled aka brightly lited.

Another thing is the control is somewhat not good. Many players cannot execute it as fast and smooth as parkouring... you really have to take time to press crouch, then space to be over 95% of the time able to perform it. If you press it too fast like parkouring, most of the time you will just do a jump instead.

I've tried every time variation of pressing the buttons, and most of the time I can't get my operator out of the warframe like it doesn't work at all.  But as I said it's not just me it's others too....This is on Xbox not PC we've only had TWW since Thursday so I was wondering if it was a glitch that others were having.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)ShiftyEnigma said:

I've tried every time variation of pressing the buttons, and most of the time I can't get my operator out of the warframe like it doesn't work at all.  But as I said it's not just me it's others too....This is on Xbox not PC we've only had TWW since Thursday so I was wondering if it was a glitch that others were having.

Ah I'm sorry I failed to see the XB in front of your nick. 

Will it be better if you post this under Xbox section rather than here which mostly are PC related. 

Anyway, I've told you some concerns in the PC version, hope it helps to rectify in anyway. 

8 hours ago, kyori said:

Ah I'm sorry I failed to see the XB in front of your nick. 

Will it be better if you post this under Xbox section rather than here which mostly are PC related. 

Anyway, I've told you some concerns in the PC version, hope it helps to rectify in anyway. 

There is no Xbox One section of PhP.

so far all of my friends have had issues with this, some of them can never seem to get out, some have huge issues with the dash, myself I can only get out about half the time, most of the time my guy with just duck, or will use my focus ability.

the controls are just crap, it was not a great idea to make it the same set of buttons as the focus ability, and whoever did the coding for the dash needs to just copy over the code for a bullet jump.

I get we want new things and this is new, but the controls just make it hard to enjoy it.

so, I went to the practice area and played around with this a bit to try and get the timing down... here is what I learned, hope it helps...

transference, hold RB, and just tap LB, if you hold it more than a split second, the game thinks you are trying to use your focus ability. this is where the game tips are way off, they make it sound like you should press both at the same time and hold them (I think it even says hold RB and LB). but a quick tap and release of LB seemed to work every time.

void jump, it seems to be best if you just plan to hold LB long enough to go invisible before you hit A, they really should change this some how to be more like bullet jumps timing, given that's what we are all used to doing. but, hold turn invisible, jump. seems to work every time. note on energy, if your reticle is not visible you have two, maybe 3 jumps, depending on how long you were invisible each time. if its white, you have one maybe two, and if its less than white, you have a good chance to fail. so its best to rest and run around till its gone or at least white.