Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to farm Axi E1 relics?

xXDerpzXx

Question

18 answers to this question

I assume that you mean Axi E1 relics? I've been trying for the last 3 days, doing almost nothing but running Hydron, Stofler and Hieracon, aside from doing the sortie, and haven't seen a single Axi E1 relic. I've had every other Axi drop at least once, but still no E1s. I'm starting to think I'm cursed. Every resource that I've seen says that the missions I'm running are some of the best to farm, but I've had no luck at all.

4 hours ago, xXDerpzXx said:

Been trying to farm it for the past couple days. 20 hours of hieracon has given me nothing. Help ;(

Go to Uranus, ophellia.

20 min of survival and you have more than 60% chance to get an Axi E1

I get 2 sometimes 3 every day

PS: i daily buy the relic pack from Hexis and cephelon syndicates, you have around 30% chance to get an Axi E1

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

15 hours ago, KillMePlis said:

I've been farming for those en Hieracon but the droprate is extremely low (3 relics in ~6k cryotic)

That's high actually based on my experience trying to farm this relic.  I've done more cryotic than that and only seen 1 drop from Hieracon.

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

PS: i daily buy the relic pack from Hexis and cephelon syndicates, you have around 30% chance to get an Axi E1

I highly doubt it's 30%.  I've bought 60 relic packs since the Prime Vault opened and gotten 1 Axi E1 from relic packs.  You might be getting them 30% of the time, but many of us are not.

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

That's high actually based on my experience trying to farm this relic.  I've done more cryotic than that and only seen 1 drop from Hieracon.

I highly doubt it's 30%.  I've bought 60 relic packs since the Prime Vault opened and gotten 1 Axi E1 from relic packs.  You might be getting them 30% of the time, but many of us are not.

I guess RNG likes me :)

I bought 2 packs yesterday and i got 1 Axi E1

Hieracon is for sure the most efficient way of farming Axi keys (not necessarily the most fun).  However, that's still only a 7% chance to get Axi E1 from a Rotation C excavator (every 4th successful excavation).  That means you'd be looking, on average, to get one Axi E1 every ~14 Rotation C excavators, or ~56 total excavators.  My group normally does 20 excavators (5 Rotation C) per run, and I've more than once gotten two Axi E1 relics in one run.  I've also gone entire nights without seeing a single one.  Random loot is random, sadly.

Edited by (XB1)Dyalar

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Dyalar said:

However, that's still only a 7% chance to get Axi E1 from a Rotation C excavator (every 4th successful excavation).

Hm, I don't know. I've done 55x4exc runs by now. Got 11 N3 and only 1 (one) E1. I just have hard time believing, that they have same drop chance. By the way, there are 17 possible drops from Rotation C: 6 mods and 11 relics. Assuming they all have the same drop chance, it's less than 6%.

Edited by Simshobel

27 minutes ago, Simshobel said:

Hm, I don't know. I've done 55x4exc runs by now. Got 11 N3 and only 1 (one) E1. I just have hard time believing, that they have same drop chance. By the way, there are 17 possible drops from Rotation C: 6 mods and 11 relics. Assuming they all have the same drop chance, it's less than 6%.

Relics and mods don't have the same drop chance.  According to the Wiki, each Axi relic has a 7.04% chance of dropping on Rot C, and each mod has a 3.76% chance of dropping.

Edited by (XB1)Dyalar

17 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Dyalar said:

According to the Wiki, each Axi relic has a 7.04% chance of dropping on Rot C, and each mod has a 3.76% chance of dropping.

Well, according to wiki. I wonder where this numbers coming from. Drop tables had been encrypted long ago, hadn't they?

Let's see, from 57 runs I got 43 relics, it's ~75,4%. Divided on 11 possible relics it gives us ~6,9% which is indeed close enough to 7,04%. But 12 of that 43 was N3 (yeah, I've just got another one), which is 21%. I mean luck is luck, but it's thrice as much. Eh, screw it, I guess another 50 runs are in order...

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

What did you sacrifice to the RNG gods?  I also bought 2 packs yesterday and didn't get an Axi E1.  I also ran close to 2 hours of Kala-Azar non-stop and didn't get an Axi E1.  Sigh.

Just for your pleasure, i got another one yesterday from the syndicate:

tCJ8L6o.png

I've gotten 3 of the E1s, 2 from Hieracon, and 1 from a cephalon suda relic pack. From what I've seen, hieracon is the most efficient way if you can do 2-3 excavators at a time. 

IMO, the problem isn't the drop rate, but it's the chance for the Ember P blueprint to drop, as I did 3 radshares, and the BP didn't even drop once. 

Once you get a relic, you then have to deal with RNGesus once again, so you might as well just sacrifice your family just to get one item.